To the Few Active members I have Custom Character Requests and I'm Willing to P

Started by ultrahacker18, January 11, 2020, 11:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I know most are on ultimate but personally I have yet to get over brawl moddig plus I know for a fact it's the only one so far to have High Quality Custom Characters.

As for my Requests I made sure to choose characters that already Have in depth movesets made by other fans, that way you and I would  already have a feeling
What the final result would look like.

For example my First Choice is GOOEY FROM THE KIRBY SERIES.

Link to video https://youtu.be/CGh-X6Wldm0


can add :
waluigi (mario series)
crash bandicoot
dark matter (kirby series)
son (dad n me/ newgrounds)
suction cup man (piemations)
eggman (sonic)
can you make it?

That's pretty cool as a Kirby Fan!