Thinking of Updating an old Sorcery PSA...

Started by Keromonkey, March 09, 2023, 02:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 09, 2023, 02:34:12 AM Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 04:55:56 PM by Keromonkey
(If anyone notices, sorry for the double-post >_>)

Hiya, its been a while since I've been here.
I was thinking about porting over/updating one of my old sorcery PSAs (if not designing a new one entirely).
I'm curious about a few things though...

Does PSA (Project Smash Attack program) still work for latest smash or is there a new software on the block?

Is this community still active, or is smash modding 2023 mostly deprecated?

Can latest smash be emulated on PC for ease of development?
(If I'm not allowed to ask this here, please just ignore this question).

Should this be a Smash 4 or Brawl update?

Mainly, I'm just looking to discuss logistics because this thought is kind of a whim.

Most of the community is pretty much moved to discord at this point but the brawl modding community is still very much alive