Did Anyone Ever Alter Mr. Resetti in any way?

Started by Lucent Shadow, May 04, 2017, 12:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm really concerned about the text he says. I mean, it gets weird having him say Peach and Toon Link and Jigs and whoever else and they're not actually there.

I mean, couldn't one get him to say anything, since he's a text bubble character?
My name is Doug Dimmadadome, owner of the Dimmadadoug Dimmsdale Dougdim Dome! Thank you for locating my long lost son, Dale Dimmsmadougsdaledome, heir to the Dimmsdou-dome Da-di-doug-dimmadimmadougsdome Dougsmadimms Dome-a-dale Dougdome Dimmydome-a-dale fortune!

I think I remember one guy who made his speech bubble completely non-existent

But no one actually changed the text speech being spoken?
My name is Doug Dimmadadome, owner of the Dimmadadoug Dimmsdale Dougdim Dome! Thank you for locating my long lost son, Dale Dimmsmadougsdaledome, heir to the Dimmsdou-dome Da-di-doug-dimmadimmadougsdome Dougsmadimms Dome-a-dale Dougdome Dimmydome-a-dale fortune!

I honestly don't remember, but I think you can change it

I'd like to know how, at least. I feel like we could do a lot with his dialogue.
My name is Doug Dimmadadome, owner of the Dimmadadoug Dimmsdale Dougdim Dome! Thank you for locating my long lost son, Dale Dimmsmadougsdaledome, heir to the Dimmsdou-dome Da-di-doug-dimmadimmadougsdome Dougsmadimms Dome-a-dale Dougdome Dimmydome-a-dale fortune!

Tbh I have no idea, though I can guess it has something to do with PSA

I only found two files and they were some Asf and Itm files. For some reason, they had sound data for letters and syllables.
My name is Doug Dimmadadome, owner of the Dimmadadoug Dimmsdale Dougdim Dome! Thank you for locating my long lost son, Dale Dimmsmadougsdaledome, heir to the Dimmsdou-dome Da-di-doug-dimmadimmadougsdome Dougsmadimms Dome-a-dale Dougdome Dimmydome-a-dale fortune!