Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alses' projects! Sorry to tell you this if you want rosalina...  (Read 2252 times)
Allbait
Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: May 12, 2010, 05:26:00 PM »

Okay first things first, my old computer was extremely old and it broke down now... I got a new computer but I won't start hacking right away... First I'm gonna get lots of things set up in my wii to make hacking easier which is why I haven't updated my rosalina PSA in a long time... Here is the very bad news about my rosalina PSA... Version 3 was only in my old computer... Which means I lost everything I was already working on so I'll have to start over by downloading my version 2...
    Now you should notice that the title says projectS... That is because I'm going to work on new things after I set everything up in my wii... And I made this thread to make save time because making 3 or 4 threads is kinda annoying for when I release my stuff...

Here is what I am going to work on and I want to see if people can help with vertexing... Because I suck with vertex hacking 

Rosalina version 3: I have planned to change her umbrella into the star wand and I need someone to vertex the wand from the items to look more like rosalina's wand...

Siegfried over marth: I want to make siegfried over marth so I need someone to vertex marth into siegfried from soulcalibur 4

Nightmare over Ike: I will also make nightmare over ike and again I need someone to vertex ike into night mare

Secret project: I need a vertex hacker with great skill at vertexing and keeping secrets, if you know someone this awesome post here... why is this project secret? Because its my favorite   Evil

Bom valley: I am going to attempt my first stage hack by mixing lots of different stages to make a awesome stage! Don't ask me what it looks like  Wink

It feels like I'm blabbering here but anyway here is some stuff I planned for siegfried and nightmare:

Siegfried's final smash will be blizzard of souls where he points his sword and makes a huge storm of soul energy destroying anything in his path and ending with a explosion...This will use aura damage and have the ice shatter and icy mist graphics...Siegfrieds side special will launch him towards enemies doing low damage but huge knockback (a tackle basically). His down special will be almost the same as marths except he will teleport behind the enemies and launch them upwards. His up special will launch him upwards doing constant damage and having a burst of electricity when he reaches the top... His neutral B will be a charged slash that if charged to max he does a slash combo of 2-3 hits... The other attacks are all basic slashing and kicking with punching... oh and headbutts.... Nightmare is almost the same except MUCH slower MUCH moor powerful with LOTS of different A attacks. His final smash will be a darkness storm, his side special will be a ball of darkness launched from his hand that explodes constantly when in contact with enemies (like 1 of soren's attacks from the soren PSA...forgot which attack it was XD), his down special will be the same except buffed with new animations and a burst of flame/darkness, his neutral special will make him stop in place with a burst of energy around him for about 3-5 seconds and his Up special will make him ride a waterfall of darkness...

Well this thread turned out pretty lame since its mostly just looking for vertex hackers... Well tell me what YOU thought about my very unorganized thread 
    Awesome Face

Til the time when I can hack once more!  Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 08:20:09 PM »

I think you're doing a lot >.> Good luck!

Wii Number: 4883-5465-6633-6030
    Brawl FC: 2922-9367-9376

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: