Re: Old Help Forum

Started by SalaComMander, June 24, 2009, 06:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ok, I have the RAR files I need, and that "lz77ex" thing, what do I do to turn these RARs in PACs and PCSs?
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Lz77 isn't used for rars. It's used to turn PCS files into PAC files. (Click and drag onto it)

For rar you need something like...
7zip
or
WinRAR


Quote from: picano on June 24, 2009, 06:10:33 PM
Lz77 isn't used for rars. It's used to turn PCS files into PAC files. (Click and drag onto it)

For rar you need something like...
7zip
or
WinRAR
Thanks (I need to do that too)
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Quote from: picano on June 24, 2009, 06:10:33 PM
Lz77 isn't used for rars. It's used to turn PCS files into PAC files. (Click and drag onto it)

For rar you need something like...
7zip
or
WinRAR
Crap, I don't know how to do that either, ok, so I have WinRAR, now what?
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

It should be set to automatically open rar files.

If not... right click on the rar > open with > find winrar.


Quote from: picano on June 24, 2009, 06:38:39 PM
It should be set to automatically open rar files.

If not... right click on the rar > open with > find winrar.
Thanks
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.