and suddenly, another stage builder thread (cavestory stuff released 10-25)

Started by Ls777, October 24, 2011, 04:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cave story stages released!

These are two stages from one of my fav games of all time, cave story. The background is animated fully, and is a painstaking recreation of the original. (see http://www.cavestory.org/) It really feels fantastic to fight on!



I'm actually in the process of making a 3D balcony.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on October 24, 2011, 10:16:31 AM
I'm actually in the process of making a 3D balcony.

Sweet! There's one or two 3d caves story stages in the vault, but not a fan of the way they look in 3d, i prefer the 2d style for cave story. still, good luck, and I hope it turns out well.
If you haven't already animated the background, feel free to borrow the one from mine, no sense reinventing the wheel after all