Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Could u do the darkrai Psa http://www.mediafire.com/?c7asn1aj867ol5y
Over luigi and if not luigi can u do it over jigs.
Thanks in advance.

Hi! My Volvagia PSA over Olimar is near completion, but it needs 3 attacks to be finished, so I chose R.O.B. to be the PSA porter over Olimar. What I'd need is : Neutral B Attack, Smash Up attack and Final Smash from R.O.B to be ported onto Olimar's .PAC file, which I will send you via PM, since my project is not out to the public yet. (which means I can't post the download links on your topic.)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Hey everyone, I've decided to just leave for awhile. Why? Because I'm starting to lose the motivation to stay here on KC-MM and with brawl hacking etc. It seems as though KC-MM is slowly dying. Nothing really good is being uploaded like it used to. So this is gonna happen.

Request: CLOSED

Anything I haven't done won't be done until I decide to come back, if you still want it. I'll either be back when I want to come back or when something cool hits the vault that motivates me to come back. (Stage or PSA)

Well bye everyone. Had a nice time here.

bye i think we'll all miss you(is that wierd to say?)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

good bye slayermarth101
i will agree on you with this forum is kinda drying out with uploads of good hacks
not many working on the hacks more as before there is more at off-topic boards then working at hacks now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ohhh well, goodbye my friend :) hope you return someday fully motivated to Hack Brawl again.

Take care!

:af2:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0