Omega Falcon (video included)

Started by AwesomeTurtwig, August 06, 2009, 06:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This is my favorite hack and all my friends love it. But they keep being idiots and freeze the game! Could you put falcon punch back in? Or better yet ask someone if you could use their code for any of the moves you haven't finished (falcon frost's falcon punch would work well!) Thx so much if you do any of that! :kdance:

If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS HACK! The download link is broken for me and I want you to fix the freeze... please just help...

Wow, EPIC necroposting. This is from 2 years ago >_>

Point: Dont bump old threads

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601