Street Fighter Ken Over Metal Snake in Brawl

Started by Ac1dSn0w, July 25, 2012, 03:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 25, 2012, 03:01:20 AM Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:53:48 AM by XxGalaxyElitexX
Yes! The Ken Over Snake is now possible, but you need the code in the gct and the .rel. I made it, but I'll release it this week. If you love Ryu in the game as well with Ken. This is for you. Thanks to Jasonvalle. He gave me the code to make this work.

Post Merge: July 25, 2012, 04:32:30 AM

Also, I'm working on his recolors as well. Plus some CSPs, BPs, and more. Might put a Ken.sawnd file to hear him.

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on July 25, 2012, 03:01:20 AM
Yes! The Ken Over Snake is now possible, but you need the code in the gct and the .rel. I made it, but I'll release it this week. If you love Ryu in the game as well with Ken. This is for you. Thanks to Jasonvalle. He gave me the code to make this work.

Post Merge: July 25, 2012, 04:32:30 AM

Also, I'm working on his recolors as well. Plus some CSPs, BPs, and more. Might put a Ken.sawnd file to hear him.
Do it man this is gonna be nice. Add the sawnd to make it perfect :D

Oh no! The SFX IDs are not their, but I guess I'll release a port of Ken. That way, we can keep Ryu. I noticed that the last time I saw Ken Over Yoshi. That one really made my game freeze when Ryu is in. But the package I'm making doesn't do that. It works every time. It still needs instructions and image name correction because of the port of Ken Over Yoshi. I will put the Ken announcer with it as well.

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on July 25, 2012, 06:14:27 AM
Oh no! The SFX IDs are not their, but I guess I'll release a port of Ken. That way, we can keep Ryu. I noticed that the last time I saw Ken Over Yoshi. That one really made my game freeze when Ryu is in. But the package I'm making doesn't do that. It works every time. It still needs instructions and image name correction because of the port of Ken Over Yoshi. I will put the Ken announcer with it as well.
Ask Leon Exodio to change the ids for you to add the sawnd because you can have sfx for a port

It's released. I'll make ports of Street Fighter Ken Over (Character) packs to help other people have the hack they want to put it on.

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on July 25, 2012, 07:28:13 AM
It's released. I'll make ports of Street Fighter Ken Over (Character) packs to help other people have the hack they want to put it on.
yeah sounds good

I'll do the projects of Ken Over (Character) very soon. I need a break for a few days.

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on July 25, 2012, 07:33:58 AM
I'll do the projects of Ken Over (Character) very soon. I need a break for a few days.
yeah we all do once and a while

How about improved CSS Names and added BP Name

CSS Name


CSS Name (small)


BP Name




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

July 25, 2012, 04:48:07 PM #9 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 05:18:48 PM by XxGalaxyElitexX
Sure. I'll update the package

Post Merge: July 25, 2012, 04:58:41 PM

Just got updated. Thanks for that request.

You are working over Ken over (Character)? Can you port him over Peach,please?

Well, I'm done with the Ken porting. I'm not doing it anymore because the porting depends on the compatibility.

I can help with recolors for ken. I've been making some myself and I have 2. I would of made more but I was working on editing the ryu psa at the time.
hacks in progress:
4.gambit psa
3.guile/charile psa
2.evil ryu:complete waiting to post.
1.umvc3 v-joe:complete waiting 2 post.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If anyone makes recolors. I will be willing to upgrade the ports for Ken. How's that?