Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pit Freezes game (Riivolution)  (Read 1411 times)
Dark Aura
Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 05, 2011, 04:17:00 PM »

Yes, I know I've made a topic about this already, but I really need help...
    Long story short, Pit isn't working when I play hacked brawl: He either freezes upon entrance, or freezes the moment I press anything. It's not any moveset or models, as I can't play as normal Pit as well.
    I use Riivolution (The 'for gecko users' version), which may be the reason it's not working (It works fine on normal Gecko), so it might be the .XML I'm using.However, I've tried multiple .xmls, and the problem still persists.
    Anyone know what it could be? Can you link me to an .xml that works for you? I'd be forever in your debt if you could help me...

TruePhilosopher
    Extreme Kitten

Pirate aficionado...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:05:08 PM »

I use BeyondYou's Riivolution and Pit doesn't freeze for me whatsoever.  Is that the version you're using or did you get it from somewhere else?  Also do you have a psa on Pit currently?  Maybe that's the problem?

Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 11:31:18 AM »

I use BeyondYou's Riivolution and Pit doesn't freeze for me whatsoever.  Is that the version you're using or did you get it from somewhere else?  Also do you have a psa on Pit currently?  Maybe that's the problem?
    I'm using BeyondYou's too. And no, it's not any PSA or models as I said, normal Pit freezes too.

TruePhilosopher
    Extreme Kitten

Pirate aficionado...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »

Try backing everything up on your cpu and formatting your sd card.  This can sometimes resolve problems such as this.  If that doesn't work then it has to be something in your files that's causing the problem and unfortunately you'd have to manually narrow it down.

Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 03:03:50 PM »

Well, I found the problem... the .brstar. I must have messed with Pit's sound files somehow. Wonder how that happened...

Can someone tell me the offset start and end for Pit's sound effects? Or give me a .hex pack with Pit's normal voice?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: