Mario Sports Mix

Started by Ulala, August 15, 2011, 12:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I haven't been here in a long time since my wii broke but ive been reading topics on mario sports mix hacking, compressions, etc. I want to know if the character models in Mario Sports Mix by RandomTBush could be converted to a file that brawl uses. Also I've made a texture hack on a White Mage made by Lensho (im not to sure if he made one) and its a re-color of her in mario sports mix Pure White. I might post it one day.

I just want to know if the models that RandomTBush put on model resource works for brawl.

here's the link to the model

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/mariosportsmix/index.html
You and I can be poor, but neither of us can be cheap.

they should be compatible if not you can put them in the brawl box mod
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com