[Silent Hill] Henry Townshend joins the brawl!

Started by Outlaw, May 13, 2014, 09:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 13, 2014, 09:52:53 AM Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:40:02 AM by Outlaw
Sup! in 2014 we celebrate 10 years of Silent Hill 4 The Room, because of that I decided, between other things, make a Henry Townshend mod, put him in the Snake´s slot that you want.

About Henry:



The following images are from some days, actually Henry has good hair textures:



his classical head ache:






















Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=36032

If Henry gets more than 50 downloads I´ll release this pack:

*Original outfit
*Business outfit
*Victim 21 outfit
*James outfit
*Morphy outfit
*Alex outfit
*Harry outfit
____________________
*Voice effects
____________________
*Portraits
*CSP´s



Outfits images:





















https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiExV6x-c-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0yRnLLyxjU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or9ClNHar-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CMLybPAzhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-0e5VIBCY



If you like this type of stuff, I recommend you visit my webpage silenthillfangames.wordpress.com where you can see images and gameplays of the silent hill fangame that I am programing.

you can edit him giving me credits.

See ya!

*Silent Hill is property of Konami, Henry Townshend is a Silent Hill Character*


Quote from: andalsoandy on May 16, 2014, 03:58:15 AM
God damn, I want that Morphy outfit...
I have an Alex/Harry outfit done, also Henry has Voice effects now.

Very nice job!It's really interesting!And I want Henry in Business or James outfit in the original game Silent Hill 4. Can you release the pack that use in Silent Hill 4?

January 22, 2017, 07:26:45 AM #4 Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 10:13:14 AM by Wesgone
Quote from: LeonMayCry on December 07, 2014, 05:27:12 PM
Very nice job!It's really interesting!And you want to check out gambleviews in the original game Silent Hill 4. Can you release the pack that use in Silent Hill 4?

Same here. Can we get a release of this as it looks awesome.

May 09, 2018, 06:22:56 AM #5 Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 08:05:14 AM by BerythaBeasley
Quote from: LeonMayCry on December 07, 2014, 05:27:12 PM
Very nice job!It’s really interesting!ary tv dramas And I want Henry in Business or James outfit in the original game Silent Hill 4. Can you release the pack that use in Silent Hill 4?
Hi Same here.
Can we get a release of this as it looks awesome. :)

October 18, 2018, 01:20:20 PM #6 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:23:20 PM by alecpow
Quote from: LeonMayCry on December 07, 2014, 05:27:12 PM
Very nice job!It's really interesting!And I want to buy crazy bulk Henry in Business or James outfit in the original game Silent Hill 4. Can you release the pack that use in Silent Hill 4?
I`m also interested in the pack :) seems like something I`d enjoy