KAZE's Models n stuff.

Started by KAZECoyote, November 06, 2011, 06:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 06, 2011, 06:07:44 PM Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 07:20:15 PM by KAZEnoKarrik

Yo, I'll be posting my models/remodels here.

Oracle Link(Seasons/Ages)

This is a Toon Link remodel. Its almost done, I just need to finish the texture and rigging. I'd like to resize Toon Links bones and make him one slot, but I have no idea how(Help would be greatly appreciated.)


Wow, that's really nice looking!

I hope someone helps you finish this.

This is model importing's real potential in action. Great choice of Link design, nicely executed; looks ace, man.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Oh cool, OoX Link over Toon Link? Good luck on this~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

You are very good at what you do, I must say. I'll be using this.