hextupleyoodot kirby hats (need someone with 3DS max!)

Started by KnightMario, March 16, 2012, 11:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I would like to make all of hextupleyoodot's kirby hats.
I need someone with 3ds max (since I don't have it) to help me with these.
since his kirby hats come from all different game series, I need you not to say "I'll only do mario" or something like that. I MIGHT have 2 people or maybe even 3 if I have to.
if you want to see all of his kirby hats: google it.
there is a picture with all of his kirby hats on it.
If you would like to help me, here's how you sign up:
show me a custom kirby hat of any model import.
once this is done I might be able to narrow my choices down. Once I've done that, I'll make everyone do a kirby hat of a certain series, and finally, a certain character.

If you would be kind enough to do this and help me, make a post with your kirby hat in 5 views:

Top

Left

Right

Front

Back

I'll be very greatful to anyone who would like to do this.

Now, once again, make a kirby hat of a brawl import and show me pictures of the 5 views!

List of pending members:


(I won't be able to look at this every single day of the year, so do be worried if your names not up there.
And if your name is strikethroughed, then you will be taken of the pending list soon.
Thanks again to anyone who wants to help me.

And PSAers, stick around after I've chosen someone and you could be the one PSAing the hats!

(and if you get to help with the making of hats you still have a chance to PSA too)
now then, let me see your kirby hat skills!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

You're so lazy. You could have at least posted a video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjDtMaLCetU#ws
If you can't even be bothered to do that, what makes you think you can manage a project?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

March 17, 2012, 01:31:29 PM #2 Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:01:55 PM by KnightMario
thanks for the movie. and I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be lazy at all. but thanks again for posting the movie.

Post Merge: March 18, 2012, 09:01:55 PM

I'm sorry for double posting, but this has to be bumped,
It's the model import section!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

...So, I'm just going to share my two cents with you (and I'll try to be as clear as possible) :

Given that this IS the model import section, making a new topic will imply that the Opening-Poster/Topic-Owner , in this case you, is currently working on Importing several different models unto several different characters. (Working as in Making and not just giving ideas)
So~, in the Opening Post you said you need Help, because you don't have "3DS Max", so basically you are Requesting for a team of people to do these imports.
I would like to know if you have any 3D modeling software at all, because if you don't then I think this topic should be either in the Model Help section or the Model Request section.
Once you have gathered a team, then you can come back to this topic and post all kind of updates about your imports :)

I'm not trying to be a troll, and I would like to help you with this project, but you would have to contribute with something more other than only ideas, otherwise you'll have almost to No credit in the import.
(please excuse my writing, English is not my native language)

thanks, I'll ask again in the help and request forms.
quote :  would like to help you with this project unquote.
i'm quessing you don't actually want to be part of the team, but do you? if so, I'd be really happy if you could.
and I blender, but I'll need people to port to brawl and rig and help import and stuff. I can do stuff with brawlbox too.
so, thanks.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Yes, I want to be part of the team.
I'm going to work on a few "Kirby Hat" examples and upload the pictures later.


March 19, 2012, 11:42:14 PM #7 Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:18:37 PM by KnightMario
You're the guy who made the guides I never used... (I may use them since I'll get a person with max)
and your hat is pure pownage...
You sir, have almost definitely made the list for the second group.

Post Merge: March 20, 2012, 10:18:37 PM

sorry for the double posting, but it needs a bump and also, gamma, can you help me with  them until someone else applies? I would be very grateful.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P