jokekid's brawl- CSPs

Started by BlueBrain, May 31, 2012, 08:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

so yeah, ive just downloaded brawl- and the CSPs are hilarious and pretty sylish, so im trying to make some CSPs for vertexes/imports, so they can fit in ^^
here's what ive got done:

:peach:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:zelda:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:ike:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



also, since it's a weird style to copy, please give feedback, this is all drawn in photoshop, although it could easily be done in paint xD

Hm these are pretty cool you should do characters like cloud nd recolors
thoo after awhile you will probably get sick of most of the brawl minus csp's
Well hey its a new idea I like it you should continue ;)


LOL, I'm impressed at how accurate your CSP's are.
I'm definietly using those ;)

there good for photoshop drawings, though i prefer non drawings

none the less good job
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.