Dark Samus import Model

Started by Crony, August 17, 2012, 10:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ooh, that looks really good.  Makes me wish that Samus had more costume slots. :-[

Is it just me or does the model not look so hot in game? I feel like it's too dark :-(

Wow looks awesome!

the only thing im thinking is the textures are a little below the wii standards.. im guessing thats cause metroid prime 2 was a gamecube game.
is there any way to make them look more like they belong in brawl?

besides that, this is amazing!

Quote from: BronzeGreekGod on August 21, 2012, 06:53:16 AM
Wow looks awesome!

the only thing im thinking is the textures are a little below the wii standards.. im guessing thats cause metroid prime 2 was a gamecube game.
is there any way to make them look more like they belong in brawl?

besides that, this is amazing!

I dont known...
Anyway Metal form coming soon

Beautiful import you have here. Just downloaded it and used it in game with the PSA and I was really impressed.

Thank you for sharing this.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Quote from: Kakalaa on August 21, 2012, 02:25:00 PM
Beautiful import you have here. Just downloaded it and used it in game with the PSA and I was really impressed.

Thank you for sharing this.

No problem, it's my pleasure!  :kdance:

Quote from: Phazonin on August 19, 2012, 07:35:45 PMIs it just me or does the model not look so hot in game? I feel like it's too dark :-(
Maybe it will looks less dark with some shine?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

UPDATE! Now with the metal version, and the model smooth!



Enjoy!  :happy:

This is excellent! I wonder why nobody did it before though.

Quote from: Crony on August 22, 2012, 12:01:07 AMUPDATE! Now with the metal version, and the model smooth! Enjoy!  :happy:
I still think it would look good with some kind of dark shine but still good :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509