Which is better?? BeyondYous or Bionic Sonic??????

Started by Wiisam, December 13, 2012, 07:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 13, 2012, 07:07:15 PM Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 07:09:19 PM by Wiisam
Hello, I am looking for any method that can potentially  hack everything such as stage expansion, css organizer, css music, Rel Characters, textures, music, sfx, and everything .

Right now Im launching Bionic Sonic because I thought that people said that brawl + or -  has very large codeset that can hack everything. But I figured out that when I checked modlauncher.xml, there are no Character.rel for this hack.  

Last time, I used to use Beyondyous because everything is easy to place, but then theres alot of problem with codes not being able to work. That was the time before I used nandback up my wii like about 6 months ago.  But I guess I still don't understand this hack much detail.

Please tell me which one do you think is better?

i 100% recommend beyondyou.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I'd say Beyonds Riivo. I'm guessing it depends on your taste.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.