4 Players crashing the game?

Started by carbuncle700, December 08, 2012, 02:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After experimenting I can confirm that my game is no longer playable with 4 players via Riivolution. It happened once when I tried to play with friends, and I thought it was my just SD card needing to be reformatted, but I disregarded it and just played another game. I tested out 4 human players; as soon as a stage is selected, the game hangs. It works perfectly with just 3 human players, 4 computer players, and even 3 human players plus one computer player. Can anyone help me with this?

Were you ALL Pokemon trainers?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, all of the characters were standard characters.

so none were hacked or modded characters?

this happened to me too, its probroly one of ur hacks thats screwing up, if they were standard characters with no hacks then i have noo idea :/
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

December 11, 2012, 01:47:34 PM #5 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 05:33:49 PM by TheUnknownMan
I used to have that kind of problem in riivolution to, (but I use gecko now) it must be the common5_en.pac being compressed wrong by pressing save in brawbox (older or new) which messes up the file and the select screen. But when pressing save as, it worked perfectly for me. So it might be that or the wrong file you downloaded.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 01:14:28 AM
so none were hacked or modded characters?
I mean none of the characters were characters that transform/switch or anything. All of these characters work fine also (even transforming/switching ones), its just crashing with 4 human players specifically, no matter what characters are selected.
Quote from: TheUnknownMan on December 11, 2012, 01:47:34 PM
I used to have that kind of problem in riivolution to, (but I use gecko now) it must be the common5_en.pac being compressed wrong by pressing save in brawbox (older or new) which messes up the file and the select screen. But when pressing save as, it worked perfectly for me. So it might be that or the wrong file you downloaded.

I'm busy during this week, so I'll try messing around with the common_5 over the weekend