MNOalpha's Sanji PSA

Started by MNOalpha, January 19, 2013, 06:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 19, 2013, 06:24:44 AM Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:48:06 AM by MNOalpha
Here is a Black Leg Sanji PSA that I've been working on for the past couple days:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30691&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Get KTH's Model here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*sanji*&ByUser=*KTH*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

It's my first PSA, and most likely my last, but I might update once or twice before I'm completely done with it.


What do ya think?

You did those animations? I'm impressed. If you don't mind us using a couple for our Sanji, I particularly like the Up-B move.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Sure! No prob. Just make sure to credit  :laugh:

It's actually quite cool, if wasn't for the chain thing or the FS. But still, really impressive work, good job! I like the Geppo idea, simple but effective :D

Quote from: Lucifer_Gale on January 19, 2013, 11:33:26 PM
It's actually quite cool, if wasn't for the chain thing or the FS. But still, really impressive work, good job! I like the Geppo idea, simple but effective :D
Thanks! Yeah that chain thing was hands down the hardest part of all this. I still have no idea why Sheik doesn't collide when you do her side B, so mapping the chain to the hip and using it's collision was the best work around I could think of. Once I figure out what state she's in and reverse it, I can get rid of the chain.

For a V1, it's really amazing.
It's sure, it's actually the best PSA of One Piece serie.

Once I get the updated sanji my team is working on, I'll show you like I said in the pm.


@KTH: How many other one piece PSAs have been released?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 20, 2013, 08:12:08 PM #7 Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:16:27 PM by KTH
Only your i guess over Peach.
But 2/4 is the Peach attack.

But actually i've played just the V1 (if there another version).

you can get ride of the chain easily and make him grab like normal chars do but  only works if you use brawlbox psa not the psa program
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The v1 should have been mostly Sanji's moves... I'm almost certain (I haven't played it in months) that I had done pretty much the full moveset. Maybe the animations didn't make it into that version, but our Peach one is now 100% animated with custom attacks. Excluding anything after the grabs. Those will be done after the PSA is completed enough for release.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@carnage: I didn't mean getting rid of the chain for grabs, the real issue is that I don't know why Sheik won't collide during her Side B events. I kept the chain by choice to make up for the fact that I couldn't collide otherwise, but I didn't know there was a difference between Brawlbox PSA and normal PSA. I'll give it a shot!

@Kagemaru: There really is a serious lack of One Piece PSA. I put a fake Zoro in my roster with an import model over Ike using Khromacu's Samurai Ike PSA lol. I was gonna edit it to give it a move or two of Zoro's for personal use, but since this PSA has been pretty well received, I might make a full fledged Zoro PSA one day...

Well, we had planned to do those as well, but if you can get it started, I'd be mroe then willing to collab with you. I think we may have a model ready though thats specifically for the psa.

Luffy is being re-done since the .pac was corrupted. But it'll work.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: MNOalpha on January 21, 2013, 02:31:04 AM
@carnage: I didn't mean getting rid of the chain for grabs, the real issue is that I don't know why Sheik won't collide during her Side B events. I kept the chain by choice to make up for the fact that I couldn't collide otherwise, but I didn't know there was a difference between Brawlbox PSA and normal PSA. I'll give it a shot!

@Kagemaru: There really is a serious lack of One Piece PSA. I put a fake Zoro in my roster with an import model over Ike using Khromacu's Samurai Ike PSA lol. I was gonna edit it to give it a move or two of Zoro's for personal use, but since this PSA has been pretty well received, I might make a full fledged Zoro PSA one day...
brawlbox just lets you see all the article stuff wich makes thing easier
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@carnage: Ok that makes sense. I'll probably use Brawlbox's psa more often anyway just because it has more features than the original.

@Kagemaru: A Zoro collab actually sounds great! It'll be probably a week or two before I start it up, but once I get some things rolling on it I'll let you know.