New Amy Rose Over ness Discussion

Started by Tyshy, January 22, 2013, 03:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 22, 2013, 03:37:49 AM Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 11:56:15 PM by tyshy
hi I am about to release my beta version of Amy rose over ness and I want to know what everyone thinks of it, BTW I'm new to psa so its not perfect  :af: here's the link http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30723 and BTW I didn't steal anyone's idea or anything I actually made this for myself but I decided to upload it for anyone who want an amy psa  :srs:
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Well its kinda like this ``not so good´´ but great work for Amy Rose. Im PAL user and I renamed  the files like FitNess.pac/FitNessMotionEtc to FitSonic.pac/FitSonicMotionEtc and it work 90 percent. Final Smash freeze. Maybe its gonna be over DK?

January 22, 2013, 07:55:35 PM #2 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 07:57:47 PM by tyshy
Thanks i hate the running animation I made for her but idk how make running animations so I guess it's ok and yes the PSA Is originally over Dk, oh and i don't know how it work for pal
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

yeah just uses a .rel port of sonic thats alll


You should proboly put in the desc that i didnt help and it isnt my psa because ppl r messaging me saying u stole my psa
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.