It's no Use!

Started by SUPAHSAWNIK99, July 21, 2014, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello, everybody! SUPAHSAWNIK99 here with my very first animation! Boy, did this one take a long time to make! This is Silver the Hedgehog, over the Shadow the Hedgehog Assist Trophy! This is for in case, somebody has Shadow in as fighter already, so, that way, there's not 2 Shadow's running amok. :P

He also comes with his own SFX, already properly renamed to Shadow's .sawnd file! He says "TAKE THIS!!!" followed by our favorite line from Silver:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's a in-game image (Zelda fans may get the reference here!)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



His model is also ripped from the Green Hill Zone stage! :)

Here's the link to the near-completion version: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205086


And, as always, enjoy Silver the Hedgehog shouting "It's no Use!" even more! :)

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Whenever I hear or read "It's no use!" I instantly think of Game Grumps. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Awesome, though I'd prefer him as a character instead of an Assist trophy, but still cool nonetheless.

If you want, I could make a Silver over Sonic hack. With recolors, CSS, BP, Stock, the whole kit and kaboodle.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

That would be super awesome.  :af2: Would it have a PSA?

No. I don't know how to make a PSA. I'm just getting started with animations. And imports. Maybe I'll put in the SFX, too.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Ah okay then. You don't need to make it for me or anything. If you want to yourself personally then by all means go right ahead, it's just that there's not a lot of Silver hacks you know? The only ones that I've ever seen were the Silver over Diddy and Falco, but those seem incomplete(to me at least). So yeah hehe.  :)

Well, I'm busy with my Smash Masters project (which led me to making this.), and making an entire series of Sonic textures, based off of every legendary Pokemon (both regular AND shiny), so I'll try to make time for Silver over Sonic.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Cool then. Looking forward to seeing that.   :)