HELP PLEASE!!!

Started by Tye2K, June 29, 2013, 05:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 29, 2013, 05:03:18 PM Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 08:08:57 PM by Kid Ty
Does anyone know how to extract Mii's to an SD Card?

I wanted to put a link of my model rip of Mii in my Mii request topic.

Please respond if you can help.

cant
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do you have a 3DS....?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Yes, I have a 3DS. Why do you ask?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can import you Wii Miis to your 3DS and might be able to save them to your SD card from there..?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I'm not sure, I haven't tried but I will in a little while.

Quote from: Kid Ty on June 30, 2013, 01:50:40 AM
I'm not sure, I haven't tried but I will in a little while.

It might work I feel like there was an SD card option somewhere in the 3DS Mii place thing
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929