Bowser's and Wario's no transformation .pac needed

Started by TunaLover, November 04, 2013, 05:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I need the no transformation .pac for Bowser and Wario, I only have found Zelda/Sheik, ZSS/Samus ones.

Thanks!

Quote from: TunaLover on November 04, 2013, 05:43:24 PM
I need the no transformation .pac for Bowser and Wario, I only have found Zelda/Sheik, ZSS/Samus ones.

Thanks!
all you will need is to edit the final smash


Quote from: TunaLover on November 04, 2013, 07:51:11 PM
What's the file containg FS?
the fitwario.pac and fitkoopa.pac and then you will ned to psa the final smash so they dont transform

November 04, 2013, 08:01:04 PM #4 Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:45:21 PM by TunaLover
How do that psa thing?

Post Merge: November 04, 2013, 08:45:21 PM

Another thing is that I can't get Bowser textures to load, I have the pcs files in fighter/koopa/FitKoopaXX.pcs

Other characters textures work just fine, only have problems with bowser...