Smash Bros wifi petition

Started by Superlucario603, March 02, 2014, 12:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yes, no use in petitioning when custom servers are in the making.

>implying petitions for vidya games have worked well in the past

Quote from: OmegaS3 on March 02, 2014, 07:33:29 AM
Sadly this is how the game industry gets everyone to move on to the future consoles. The Wii has been out forever in my opinion. Not only that but the amount of people in modding communities, don't have the power to give Nintendo the money to support old console online servers. Microsoft is doing it for the 360 soon, it was already mentioned. Sony will follow as they always do. Just move on in life.

We're moving to the era where games we buy will not be played the same way as they were when purchased.

I can't believe no one saw this coming from a mile away.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

When you connect to WiFi on brawl it no longer says Nintendo wfc it just says wfc, just though I would throw that out there
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

March 17, 2014, 01:32:18 AM #18 Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 01:36:23 AM by Miacis
I would gladly appreciate it if, whenever an ad bot shows up, users would report the thing instead of replying to it.

Especially when it involves quoting the post I'm trying to remove from sight for a reason.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on March 17, 2014, 01:32:18 AM
I would gladly appreciate it if, whenever an ad bot shows up, users would report the thing instead of replying to it.

Especially when it involves quoting the post I'm trying to remove from sight for a reason.

I'm sorry I didn't see an ad bot...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

some adbot advertising women's clothing is all. Miacis got it down

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

And also please comment if you signed it so we can get a good estimate on how many people are doing this!