We changed hosts.

Started by Vyse, December 06, 2015, 09:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Running smoothly now, it's been a long time coming but I'm glad you guys finally managed it. No more constant F5ing. Thanks!

December 17, 2015, 12:18:44 AM #16 Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:20:59 AM by kiro
I'll be glad that the constant 503 errors will be done away with. They really got annoying. Now if only I'd get off my lazy butt and finish my Castlevania Symphony of the Night pack :P

A new host? More space? About time. Lol

Um... I keep getting these errors:

"Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forums.kc-mm.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

And

"Connection ProblemsSorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."

And Brawl Vault would glitch and only load the main BV(Even with specific links), and then it would only display the text and some icons, but not the color.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Am I reading the thread right?

Can I make the return to Brawl modding that nobody wanted?