Project M + CBliss Costume Project!!!! (HELP NEEDED)

Started by ThePoisonMirage, October 12, 2014, 07:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 12, 2014, 07:21:23 PM Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:37:23 PM by ThePoisonMirage
Hello Everyone and I'm here with a brand new Hack/Project of Project M but this time,I need some help,I have gotten CBliss and Project M working and I'm so happy :),but i Want your guy's help,everyone can participate in this Project,Just ask by Replying and we can complete this together.
So What are you waiting for,Come on and Let's Do this together.

If you guys would like me to release a Beta of this Project or just give you some help for your builds,Just let me know and i will happily give it to you,I plan on giving this out to the Public soon so everyone can have a chance to make a Project M Build with CBliss.

Happy Smashing!!!!!
ThePoisonMirage :kdance: :)

So, you just want us to suggest costumes to use for the extra added slots?