Super Smash Bros. Hyper

Started by RetroX, November 04, 2014, 02:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I make SSBB similar to the DBZ Boudikai Tenkaichi series

Yes
0 (0%)
No
4 (100%)
Yes, but faster
0 (0%)
Yes, but a bit slower
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

So....I havn't been here long, but I wanted to make a mod that would make full use of my Hyper Link mod (v0.2 will be in SSBH), so I decided to created a full-on mod. The game will be similar to the DBZ:BT games in terms of speed. I also wanted to make it so that fighters will have 2 varients of their specials & final smashes, & that smash attacks hit multiple times. Currently I'm working with only the original 12 plus 2 newcomers. In later updates more characters will be added based on when they debuted in smash, with 2 newcomers to go with it, & one new stage. So does it sound like a good idea? Please vote so I know.