TheRealHeroOfWinds CSP Thread *Taking Requests*

Started by TheRealHeroOfWinds, April 08, 2015, 05:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 08, 2015, 05:28:15 AM Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:01:34 PM by TheRealHeroOfWinds
Hey folks! I'm TheRealHeroOfWinds, most of you may know me as the leader of Reality 64, but I also make CSPs from time to time! So feel free to browse around! I'm even taking requests for the time being. So feel free to throw requests at me.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If my Shadow Mewtwo and 'Neon' Armor Mewtwo edits are heavily requested to be put up for download, I will comply and put them up on the vault, credit to Smash 3 team for the 3rd Mewtwo Armor texture. (Seriously, you guys, why didn't they put it on a model and release it?)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HI T.R.H.O.W, PLs make a csp out of this dragon. - https://www.dropbox.com/s/18uztrpz9waf2uu/Dracuna.png?dl=0 . And thanks!
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number


Folks, if you want me to do requests you have to send me the model from Brawl Vault.

I don't do s***ty images found off of Google.



Quote from: TheRealHeroOfWinds on April 12, 2015, 07:36:45 PM
Folks, if you want me to do requests you have to send me the model from Brawl Vault.

I don't do s***ty images found off of Google.

good. glad there are people that make csps that dont just spend 3 seconds taking a crappy picture. one thing though is mewtwo's right fingers look a bit odd. but i like your csps
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on April 13, 2015, 02:23:53 PM
good. glad there are people that make csps that dont just spend 3 seconds taking a crappy picture. one thing though is mewtwo's right fingers look a bit odd. but i like your csps
Thanks for the support Onii. I always hated how everyone just wanted csps from images off of Google, it really bothered me.

But yeah, I'll look into fixing Mewtwo's fingers. I noticed that while publishing the csp.

Also here's a possible render for Luigi, it may change though.


how about csps for this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25220 cause the only csps i see anywhere for oni link[or fierce deity for thos who prefer that name] are of normal and never for recolors
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

May 16, 2015, 02:00:21 PM #9 Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 08:37:39 AM by TheRealHeroOfWinds
Here is the full-sized render of Fierce Deity Link -
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The csp will be in the op.

Also here is a link to the fixed default costume for Fierce Deity Link - https://www.mediafire.com/?rhx43y45h67swh8

I'll work on recolors later on.

Your taking request can you make a smash 3 petey prihana plant recolors its ooes over wario

Are you still taking requests?
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.