How to achieve the cBliss effect in BrawlEx

Started by ShinF, March 13, 2014, 09:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That was exactly the problem. The funny thing was, I actually did check them - I even made sure of it at the time. Maybe I didn't save it in the end?

But anywho, thanks for the help! :kdance:
"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! :kdance:

Quote from: Persona-Aya on March 02, 2015, 03:47:52 AM
That was exactly the problem. The funny thing was, I actually did check them - I even made sure of it at the time. Maybe I didn't save it in the end?

But anywho, thanks for the help! :kdance:

Yeah, it's happened to me before as well.

No problem!

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

September 02, 2015, 06:31:39 PM #77 Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:48:09 PM by britipinojeff
is there still no way to get more than one set of team colors on characters other than wario using this method?