Super Smash Bros Frenzy Q&A

Started by smashyfan, January 12, 2015, 11:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ask me anything and I'll try my best to answer!


Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, C.Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Bowser, Peach, Ice Climbers, Zelda/Sheik, Dr.Mario, Ganondorf, Falco, Young Link, Pichi, Mewtwo, Mr. Game & Watch, Marth, and Roy!

January 13, 2015, 02:49:26 AM #3 Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:50:18 AM by Roy935
Nice! Now who where the "forbidden 5" ? That were suppose to be in brawl? but never made it?

Dr.Mario, Young Link, Pichu, Mewtwo, and Roy...
I want my boy for DLC... :'(

January 13, 2015, 09:43:49 PM #5 Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:45:10 PM by Roy935
It was actually Toon Zelda/Sheik, Minus and Plus (Pokémon), Mewtwo, Trixie Kong, and Roy. But You where close! :D and do you mean Roy? if you mean Roy then I agree. <:/

I noticed about the forbiden 5 thanks to the brawlex fighter ID slots lol