Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Give BB help topic  (Read 2182 times)
JBG
Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 13, 2010, 08:10:19 PM »

Because I just have so many problems here.  Awesome Face

1. VERTEX MYSTERY
    So LookitsLink and I have been investigating a mysterious phenominon that when I import vertacies with Brawlbox, there are planes stretched out into infinity, completely obliterating the model. I use the latest brawlbox, and Vista on a laptop.

2. LIGHTS PLEASE
    I saw that someone changed the lighting on the Bridge of Eldin for in Nighttime Eldin and Snowy Eldin. I would like to know how to do that for a hack I'm working on right now, but I can't figure it out.

3. SCAVENGER HUNT
    Jepus cripes! I've been looking for hours and I can't seem to find ANY Majora's Mask textures for my Clock Tower stage! Would someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction? I've checked TSR and all the usual places I'd go, and they all have nothing.

4. THE OLD SWITCHAROO
    I'm trying to put that "Complete Shadow the hedgehog" pack over another charater so that I can have Sonic back and get rid of someone we hardly use. Right now I'm trying to put him over Snake, since their voices aren't that far off, but it's not exactly working out...I've named all of the files accordingly, but when I select the stage it freezes. Is it that I can't put him over snake or what?

NEVERMIND GUYS

More things are bound to come up, just wait. In the meantime, care to help a brother out?
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:34:25 PM by Black Boo » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 11:36:13 PM »

2: mad simple to do, u will need brawlbox, im sure u have it. extract the scene data from the stage's lightning that u want, n just replace it with the new stage. for example, u want a sunny type of lightning on Shadow Moses Island? extract the scene data from Bride of Eldin, and replace it on Shadow Moses Island. trust me, it makes a big difference.

Cocopuff
    Mega Kitten

Addicted to PSA as a minor. So sad

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 11:51:21 PM »

I know this wasn't exactly the answer you wanted to hear, but modding charater size through brawlbox is more hard and tedious than just editing the t-square.
    First, what you need to do is aquire a motion.pac for whoever you're modding.
    Next, you need to open the right pannel and open the motion.pac
    Lastly, you need to edit each and every motion file.

*note, you have to edit all 3 dimensions, because if you edit 1, the other 2 automatically
    change size to compensate.

If you want a quicker fix, just use the partial size modifier codes as demonstrated in this
    looooovely video:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvlqRPSPGuk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvlqRPSPGuk</a>

watch the tutorial, downlod the stuff and put it through the ocerina cheat manager into the codes folder. Make sure it's named rsbe01 when you put it on your SD card.
    Hope this helps!

Alucard
    An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
    [/spoiler]

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 12:01:28 AM »

^Has nothing to do with this.

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »

^I agree with this post

As for the lighting, thanks. I think I should be able to handle it now. Cheesy

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 12:52:01 PM »

OK, so number one is left, and I've run into finding some textures for my Clock Tower stage...

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »

And so yet another problem arises...

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 10:12:33 AM »

From all I've heard (and I've looked into it a lot) The only known methods of having Sonic and Shadow is to put Shadow over Sonic and put Sonic over someone else, and from all accounts it's really buggy and not worth doing for anything but taking pictures to confuse and delight noobs.

pokelover980
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 04:00:54 PM »

I know this wasn't exactly the answer you wanted to hear, but modding charater size through brawlbox is more hard and tedious than just editing the t-square.
    First, what you need to do is aquire a motion.pac for whoever you're modding.
    Next, you need to open the right pannel and open the motion.pac
    Lastly, you need to edit each and every motion file.

*note, you have to edit all 3 dimensions, because if you edit 1, the other 2 automatically
    change size to compensate.

If you want a quicker fix, just use the partial size modifier codes as demonstrated in this
    looooovely video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvlqRPSPGuk

watch the tutorial, downlod the stuff and put it through the ocerina cheat manager into the codes folder. Make sure it's named rsbe01 when you put it on your SD card.
    Hope this helps!

Not only does this have nothing to do with this thread, but if you still edit animations through just the MotionEtc file and not through previewing the characters model and then loading up the MotionEtc in the previewer you haven't caught up with what the newest BrawlBox versions can do. If you edit it in the previewer it doesn't mess with the other two scales (it shouldn't in the regular editor, too, so you must be doing something wrong).

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: