TSGs Animations - Taking Requests (Batch Closed)

Started by TheShyGuy, July 09, 2014, 02:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I won't do any rotoscoping (straight copying frames), which means the animation won't be exactly as Smash 4 Peach's Aerial Up.  Are you okay with that?

Yes, of course that's fine. I'm just glad that you're willing to do it. :)

Ok, I'm stopping requests right here. When I start the new batch, I'll start accepting more requests.

Here's a WIP fire breathing animation for KJP.



I'll try to have it finished this weekend. The tail is really bad at the moment. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it or the wings =/

June 10, 2015, 10:23:13 PM #19 Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:37:04 PM by KingJigglypuff
Maybe have the wings fold in during anticipation then stretch out when firing?

The tail could possibly do the same thing.

The firing pose could also be a bit more forward.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]