Unable to find common5.pac

Started by ShadowSlyIX, November 23, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey it's been a long while since i did any mods but i completely forgot where common5 was located, i'm trying to find it on my sd card. Am i looking in the wrong spot? if you guys know where it's located can you let me know please?

Hm? What are you looking for it for?
Still, if you have it, it should be in the 'system' folder, same as the other common files.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Welp. i forgot it was in there. Thank you. I'm working on a mod and i'm updating the character selection images and the ones in game when your playing as a character like Falco.

Ah, I see, fun!
Although, you could also just use menu2 > sc_selcharacter.pac to do the same thing.
...I just rather that so I can keep filesize in mind better though, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Huh.. i didn't know you can do it that way too. Btw i'm doing ShadowSly Zethro Genada over Fox. I'm replacing him completely.

welp. Poor Fox.
I'd have suggested BrawlEx since character replacement is unnecessary, but uh... Unfortunately Fox can't be cloned yet. Still-- Have fun with it~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hey, i'm making my own smash bros so Fox will still be in brawl as standard