Katakiri's Portraits - SSB64 Art, Galactic Pikachu, & Magma/Aquapuff (11/04)

Started by Katakiri, October 04, 2009, 02:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

All of these should be inserted using Smashscape or a similar program.
No messy TGA files. Just save the image and insert it. Easy.

If you see a texture here that you like, ask me about it. I can usually point you in the right direction.



Captain Falcon:


Donkey Kong:


Fox:


Jigglypuff:


Kirby:


Link:


Luigi:


Mario:


Meta Knight:


Ness:


Peach:


Pikachu:


Pit:


Samus:


Sheik:


Sonic:


Yoshi:
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

You made one for Sylux D: Good thinking that was...

Updated.

A lot of stuff. I gotta say.
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

Wtf, you dare do my Melee Project, in mah lair?!

I must cry. Q.Q
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

[censored] you made the same sonic csps as me !!!!!!

November 02, 2009, 05:44:00 AM #5 Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 05:45:34 AM by Shadow
<_<
>_>

I just HAD to make Battle Portraits.



EDIT: These are indexed at 256 (Which is MAX), if using CUPASH, index to 220 colors minimum.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

lol you can add those Peach CSPs to your thread, Shadow.

You didn't have them and JuLz made those Melee Peachs so I HAD to make them. D:
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

Quote from: BlazingKatakiri on November 02, 2009, 06:20:30 AM
lol you can add those Peach CSPs to your thread, Shadow.

You didn't have them and JuLz made those Melee Peachs so I HAD to make them. D:

I was getting to them, but I was working on an item pack ATM, thanks.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Updated.

- Smash Bros 64 Character Art Added (Kirby & Jiggz look better in-game)

- Chicken Chaser's Galactic Pikachu, Aqua Jigglypuff, & Magma Jigglypuff added.
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911


Quote from: Kef on November 05, 2009, 04:07:14 AM
at what number did you edit boshi?

Idk He's a really old csp. Anything that looks indexed is old.
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

What format do you recommend saving these in? I'm replacing via Smash/Brawlbox.

I save mine in .png format. It never gives me any trouble.
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911