The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: marioking64DS on June 11, 2016, 02:28:47 PM
same way booting up hackless PM
DOH! I meant to say how to install. will there be anything to do with the CSS portrait files?


Waluigi is so much fun to play as, so satisfied after waiting so long...at least I want to say that but instead I'm getting this:


I've tried replacing a clean PM 3.6 copy and I've tried inserting into a blank virtual sd card. All I can tell you is that I'm using WinImage to play on Dolphin but that shouldn't be a problem since tons of other PM hacks and BrawlEx hacks work fine.....still have random freezing on the Brawl version of Waluigi so idk, maybe I'm just cursed to not enjoy this extremely well-crafted moveset. :oshi:

I could try to get him to work over Pit, don't ever use him so I'd be perfectly fine with replacing Pit with Waluigi if I have to, but I'd rather have Waluigi over his own slot like intended.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 24, 2016, 05:56:33 AM #1278 Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 06:13:22 AM by marioking64DS
out of all the files NOT to be put in after putting it IN there was Common3.pac

uploading YET another link with it IN there THIS time

Post Merge: July 24, 2016, 06:13:22 AM

download link on the vault should be 100% fixed