Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

if you're still taking requests i would really like if you send me soul, death the kid, blair, liz, paty, madusa, and tsubaki.  best wishes :)

hello im new to this site but not new to brawl modding i would like to know mr. Demon could you please, of course IF you're still taking requests,( i hope so) send me the models of Lisa and Marge Simpson from The Simpsons Ht And Run, if it's no trouble, that is.

Hi Demon! I dont know if anyone requested this but I would really want a Dark Chao, Hero Chao, Neutral Chao model rigged. Thanks!

Uh, I had no idea you were on this forum for this long? Wow I'm missing a lot...I haven't heard from you for a long time, I don't think anyone has, even. If you're still doing this though, any chance you could help me acquire the model of the Concussion Gun Ratchet Clone from Size Matters? (That's the big hulk Ratchet Clone. The 'buff' one, haha.)