"D."s CSPs and Battle Portraits TEMP. CLOSED **POST 1** **UPDATED** 4/21/10

Started by Double D., April 08, 2010, 02:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

My CSPs..updating often..I had to split them up into two posts because I ran out of space on the other...this one ends at Link.....see the other post beginning with Lucario and ending with Toon Link. Vertex edited models will have a different pose


Hey guys I wont be doing any requests for a little while, much is going on in my personal life, I should be back in about a week


ADMINS: I RAN OUT OF SPACE, IF THERE IS A WAY I CAN INCREASE MY POST LENGTH THEN LET ME KNOW AND I WLL RE-MERGE THESE POSTS INTO ONE

Original Pose CSPs & Battle Portraits



Solid Snake


Nebula

M Bison

Green Lantern

Captain America






Captain Commando


The Flash


Classic

Madworld Jack

Scorpion




Master Chief

Red Chief

Black Chief








Dark Dedede

Wart

Kamek

King Hohoho

Assassin Fan









Biker Diddy

B/White Diddy

Chim Chim

Diddy Bogard

Strikers Diddy


Sock Monkey






Das Donkey Agent

King Kong









Birdy

Captain Falco

Dark Falco

Jet the Hawk


Military Falco



Daffy








Dark Knight

Gears of War

OoT Style


Sigma









Cool Fox 80s

Hans Solo

Military Fox

Razor

Stormtrooper


Ratchet









Bomberman

King Boo

Maskless MK

PacMan

Pissed









Squall Leonhart

Dawn Knight

Guts

Pain

Gambit









Ice Men

White and Black Mages

White and Black Revamped

Kiba and Akamaru

Plusle & Minun








Dark Bowser

Red Demon

Dry Bowser

Mecha Bowser









Zora Link

OoT Link

Ninja Link

Magic Armor Link

Fierce Deity Link



Another Dimension Link

Sheikah

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


Updated with Assassin Fan and Ratchet
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."



Scorpion done
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."



Request done
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


Updated
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."