Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: alexjol's discotheque >> Update: 1/21/10: Sonic 2 credits  (Read 5390 times)
alexhall
Mega Kitten

JUST AS PLANNED!

• Awards RAGE!! Hot Topic Featured Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: July 31, 2009, 03:33:42 PM »

First of all, I would like to thank Vyse and Slashy for their guides, and Doval for the tip on how looping perfectly (yeah, I didn't realise that would do it until I read his comment in Slashy's guide lol). Well, here's the folder with all the brstm's I've done so far: MediaFire.

I won't upload them to Megaupload because people prefer MediaFire and because I'm lazy.

List of music:

1080 Avalanche

-Choke...................................................................................................
    PREVIEW

-Good Times............................................ ...............................................
    PREVIEW

Donkey Kong Land 2

-Bramble Blast (Stickerbrush Symphony)................................................. .....
    PREVIEW

Final Fantasy III

-Victory Fanfare.......................................... ...............................................
    PREVIEW

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

-Kazenone................................................................................................
    PREVIEW

-Sound of the Wind (Kazenone English version).............................................
    PREVIEW

-Sad Monster.......................................... ................................................. .
    PREVIEW

-Unite, Descent.......................................... ...............................................
    PREVIEW

Sonic 2

-Chemical Plant............................................ .............................................
    PREVIEW

-Credits theme............................................ ..............................................
    PREVIEW

Random

-Wind Waker Unplugged by Fredde Gredde (Request by Gameheadache)......
    PREVIEW

-World of Goo Beginning........................................ ....................................
    PREVIEW

Victory Themes

-Vader's Theme (Meta Knight's VT)................................................. ...........
    PREVIEW (from 1:05 to 1:13)
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 11:45:39 AM by alexjol » Logged

Tyeforce
    Hyper Kitten

Nintendo/Sonic Fanboy

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 08:13:58 PM »

YES!! WIND WAKER UNPLUGGED!!! That was on my long request list, lol.

Tyeforce
    Hyper Kitten

Nintendo/Sonic Fanboy

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 12:12:54 PM »

Um... Wind Waker Unplugged isn't properly looped... It glitches in the middle of the song. =(

????
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 07:06:23 PM »

Tight Bramble blast. Sorry if your not taking requests but can you do the SNES version of Bramble Blast? j/a
    If not then i can ask someone else. Smiley
    Preview just incase.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMDWfWdNZo&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMDWfWdNZo&feature=related</a>

alexhall
    Mega Kitten

JUST AS PLANNED!

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 09:36:54 AM »

Um... Wind Waker Unplugged isn't properly looped... It glitches in the middle of the song. =(

Really? I didn't loop it. It was ment to play the hole song up to the end and play from the beginning afterwards. I'll check it afterwards. Can anybody download the song and see if you have the same error, please?

Tight Bramble blast. Sorry if your not taking requests but can you do the SNES version of Bramble Blast? j/a
    If not then i can ask someone else. Smiley
    Preview just incase.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMDWfWdNZo&feature=related

Ok, I'll make it ASAP. I think I'll update later today with some new brstm's Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:50:44 AM by alexjol » Logged

????
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »

Oh hey, its alrightys now. Anavrin already made it for me.

alexhall
    Mega Kitten

JUST AS PLANNED!

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 11:46:23 AM »

Updated with Sonic 2 credits theme!!!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: