Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4.3 big help please please please  (Read 1384 times)
misterpimp5757
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 28, 2010, 09:45:03 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6RbYWo4vA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6RbYWo4vA</a>

in here im using a new wii that is already 4.3.  im using the DL in the link of the vid and ive followed all the directions but the wads are missing...i have 4 wads that dont load which is supposed to happen btw...and im missing 4 tht are supposed to load..also i do get to the hackmii screen it says im missing something and that my only option is to quit...I NEED HELP!

Beyond
♥God of Love
Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 06:04:20 AM »

<.<

The issue I see with this tutorial is that it assumes that the user already has cIOS249, 250, or 222, all of which support WAD installation. But if my memory serves me right, those IOSs are stubbed in the latest versions. So if you have a new Wii that started off as 4.3 I don't think there's much you can do.

When you start the HackMii installer, it says something about IOS36 doesn't it?

Also, discussion of WADS is illegal because they contain nintendo property. I would wait 'til the hackmii comes up with a new exploit.

misterpimp5757
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 03:58:36 PM »

yea it says that it is using IOS 36....so what are the only options left?

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 04:26:49 PM »

<.< Hmm... Try installing IOS36-64-1042.wad through Multi Mod Manager, then try running the HackMii Installer. I cannot provide you with the file since it is illegal to do so.

Google is your friend though. Grin

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: