Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 29
Author Topic: Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)  (Read 135687 times)
Thundaga_T2
Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #300 on: September 02, 2010, 11:43:39 PM »

I vote porting to Marth, he's already feminine  Tongue Plus he has a sword glow already. Actually just realizing something, Lightning does not have a sword trace in the game, so it wouldnt be so weird to do without one.
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 11:44:45 PM by Thundaga_T2 » Logged

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

mr pants
    Expert Kitten

♫~ Fuwa Fuwa Time! ~♫

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #301 on: September 03, 2010, 08:50:13 AM »

Yeah, and his waiting stance is quite similar to Lightning's. So do we have a confirmed moveset list?

'Beware of your wandering eye, child.'
    'What do you me--*smack*--ah f*** mah leg!'

ethanrodgers223
    Hyper Kitten

Project Lightning Overseer. I OVERSEE THINGS.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #302 on: September 03, 2010, 01:28:13 PM »

Oh my goodness. People.

When you port over a character, it's just OVER that character. She's not going to do anything related to Marth. She has her own battle stance and everything. She is going to be a fully new character. We're just in the very early stages of making her. Since I have school and a 40 hours a week part time job, and Sumire has started school, it's hard for us to work on her.

I understand you're interested in the project, but we have everything about porting/stances/and the moveset finished.

Her B moves WILL be:

B - Fire (Firaga)

Forward B - Thunder (Thundaga)

Up B - Aero (Aeroga)

Down B - Ruin (Ruinga)

mr pants
    Expert Kitten

♫~ Fuwa Fuwa Time! ~♫

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #303 on: September 03, 2010, 02:06:09 PM »

right...sry.

Yeah the specials moveset sounds cool. Still working on the A attacks?

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #304 on: September 03, 2010, 10:50:11 PM »

A little off topic here, but yeah, it would be cool if after this project is done, someone could make more FF13 characters, like Oerba Yun Fang  Awesome Face

Anyways, back to reality, this looks like its turning out good so far. Hopefully even with the school and work you guys are doing, this project will get done soon.

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

Kitty-Korp's Self-Proclaimed Super Saiyan 3

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #305 on: September 03, 2010, 11:10:52 PM »

Yeah. Frankly I hope she does get ported over Marth. I have too many characters over Ike as it is that I want to use. Thank god that some people did the "DK Cloud port" project, but that still leaves me with three (two, counting this, still a WIP) characters over Ike that I REALLY don't want to change constantly.

Real men use Peach

mr pants
    Expert Kitten

♫~ Fuwa Fuwa Time! ~♫

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #306 on: September 04, 2010, 11:07:20 AM »

A little off topic here, but yeah, it would be cool if after this project is done, someone could make more FF13 characters, like Oerba Yun Fang  Awesome Face

I vote Snow to be the next one. Possibly using Captain Falcon as a starting point?

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #307 on: September 04, 2010, 12:25:43 PM »

I vote Snow to be the next one. Possibly using Captain Falcon as a starting point?
    I was thinking Snake, but C. Falcon could work too.

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

I may or may not continue hacking.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #308 on: September 04, 2010, 07:48:30 PM »

I know I'm really late to the idea of the Down B with the Ruin attack, but couldn't you take the effect of Sonic's normal B and make it so the attack itself locks on to opponents instead of the character? Or is this hardcoded or something...

I honestly am starting to find lots of freedom when it comes to PSA's and a lack of limitations now so I think this might be possible, but I could be completely wrong.

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

Paramedics finished her text, "...love you."

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #309 on: September 04, 2010, 07:53:51 PM »

I know I'm really late to the idea of the Down B with the Ruin attack, but couldn't you take the effect of Sonic's normal B and make it so the attack itself locks on to opponents instead of the character? Or is this hardcoded or something...

I honestly am starting to find lots of freedom when it comes to PSA's and a lack of limitations now so I think this might be possible, but I could be completely wrong.

Unfortunately, you can't do that...

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #310 on: September 04, 2010, 09:35:00 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but it's for a good cause.

Moveset

http://www.mediafire.com/?256qzc73rw3exxd

Animations

http://www.mediafire.com/?ebe063zoj4i8rte

All moves have at least something now except for the side B, which may or may not freeze, but it doesn't matter because I haven't worked on it at all yet.

I haven't tested it yet, due to... my usual inability to test things, so things might freeze, not work, etc.

Just report the bugs that you find and also some improvements on some of the moves.

Sorry if it totally fails D:
    « Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 10:23:54 PM by Sumire Omelette » Logged

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #311 on: September 04, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »

Um your annimation download is broken

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #312 on: September 04, 2010, 10:24:34 PM »

You're right XD

I fail >_>

But it's fixed now.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #313 on: September 04, 2010, 10:40:24 PM »

Ok my feedback on this. The A moves seem fine mostly, though there are a few problems, the down smash charges indefinitely when facing left, when facing right there are a couple of graphical glitches with her body (only seen for like 1 frame or so). As for the specials, Up special doesnt go anywhere, on the ground it does nothing (the animation still plays) but there is no hitbox, or movement. In air it goes down instead. Neutral special does nothing and freezes her in place (not in T stance, frozen in standing animation). Down special throws ruin(ga) into the ground then freezes her just like the neutral special does, in the air it freezes the game. And lastly the forward B just does the regular Quick Draw, but with a different animation on start up (does not freeze her or the game).

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #314 on: September 04, 2010, 10:44:53 PM »

Ok my feedback on this. The A moves seem fine mostly, though there are a few problems, the down smash charges indefinitely when facing left, when facing right there are a couple of graphical glitches with her body (only seen for like 1 frame or so). As for the specials, Up special doesnt go anywhere, on the ground it does nothing (the animation still plays) but there is no hitbox, or movement. In air it goes down instead. Neutral special does nothing and freezes her in place (not in T stance, frozen in standing animation). Down special throws ruin(ga) into the ground then freezes her just like the neutral special does, in the air it freezes the game. And lastly the forward B just does the regular Quick Draw, but with a different animation on start up (does not freeze her or the game).

O.O Wow, I forgot some important stuff, like making sure the up B actually moves you...   Fail.

I'm fixing them now and I'll post an edited version in a few minutes.
    « Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 11:00:02 PM by Sumire Omelette » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 29
    Print
    Jump to: