Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
Author Topic: dRage's new project revealed: Ichigo (v0.4 released!)  (Read 51804 times)
Shipomaster
Expert Kitten

Zetta slow...

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2009, 02:07:59 PM »

O... My....GOD..... You are my hero! Finally! An anime based psa! And my favorite anime no less! I'll give you some ideas of what I would like, 1 fan to another. Ichigo should have almost 0 knock back in bankai. So far you've done well but I would increase his attack speed and lower knockback and/or dammage. I have a few ideas for his specials: (from what I would like best to less)

Down B:
1)multi-slash; should be nearly the same as metaknights standard A but have 0 knockback and reflects projectiles. You could play these animation insanely fast in order: down smash, side tilt both sides, a very fast up smash, (if you can make aerials on the ground it would be perfect),
2)Hollow fury:  He pauses for a second with an animation of his hand near his face, dark aura appears on his face then he does a super fast combo and it disappears.
3)spiritual pressure; he does standard B animation and two (getsuga tensho color) effects come up on either side of him, being his best move for sending people flying.
4)Hollow switch; He could have 2 movesets with hollow ichigo and normal bankai ichigo. He would have aura on his face for hollow. Hollow would be more powerful but takes damage from it's own attacks and normal ichigo would be faster.

Up B :
1)slash combo; He jumps upwards and like captain falcon he stops the enemy combos them then sets em free.
2)flash step; this could replace B forward flash step  and you could have something else for B forward.
3)sword spin; (this would be better if he had his normal zangetsu) He spins his sword around like in the Up-air animation on a loop and he slowly floats up and can be guided.
4)shinigami flight; I have no clue if this is possible but if he's in the air, it allows him to walk and attack as if there was a platform where he is for quite a while.

Standard B:
1)getsuga tensho; This could be done multiple ways. It could be the same as flame wave but use something else instead of fire. It would also be nice to make it almost into a red bladish shape and make it go straight forward even if it's in the air, and make it go farther. It could either be chargeable or have wait before it's used.

forward B:
1) I like the idea of having flash step. It would be nice if he came out with a large slice but none of ikes animations would really work so might as well just make it an instant teleport.
2)Hollow fury:  He pauses for a second with an animation of his hand near his face, dark aura appears on his face then he does a super fast combo and it disappears.

alphabayton
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2009, 05:08:11 PM »

ok... i dont think half of that is possible...
unless you use the speed frame change event

dRage
Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Pin Collector KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #122 on: August 31, 2009, 07:07:02 PM »

Uppercut ... with the sword, or without it ? Because you can just use his U-Throw Uppercut. ^_^ The Ragna the Bloodedge had a pretty nice U-Smash Uppercut. If you could only tweak the end lag, that would be perfect.

Yeah I have that as USmash for another Ike moveset hack but for Ichigo I wanted something like a vertical sword swing going straight up. I can't find any fitting animations, though =/

lol i was thinking of working on an ichigo awhile back with a 10-30 sec bankai timer. anyway i can help with this if ya like.

Right now I'm working on the A moves, which is mostly frame speed changes and hitbox tweaking. Easy stuff, I may need help with the specials. I'll let you know if I'm stuck somewhere.

O... My....GOD..... You are my hero! Finally! An anime based psa! And my favorite anime no less! I'll give you some ideas of what I would like, 1 fan to another. Ichigo should have almost 0 knock back in bankai. So far you've done well but I would increase his attack speed and lower knockback and/or dammage. I have a few ideas for his specials: (from what I would like best to less)

Thanks for the ideas!
    I'll look into those, even though I'm not sure if all of those are doable.

Small update: I'm done with FSmash and Utilt now, I want to get all the A moves done before I release a first beta. So there's DSmash and the aerials remaining. (USmash will probably changed later need to think of something for that) I hope those won't take too long and I can release a pac in the next few days.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 07:09:52 PM by Dragonrage » Logged

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #123 on: August 31, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »

Down B:
    1)multi-slash; should be nearly the same as metaknights standard A but have 0 knockback and reflects projectiles. You could play these animation insanely fast in order: down smash, side tilt both sides, a very fast up smash, (if you can make aerials on the ground it would be perfect)

I like the concept of that attack

dRage
    Global Moderator

« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2009, 05:11:22 PM »

Ok guys I need opinions on the GFX for Getsuga Tenshou now. I planned texture hacking his eruption to look like black flames but turns out effect stuff uses black as transparency color.

If I want to stick with the whole 'dark' theme (the black Getsuga Tenshou originally was Hollow Ichigo's move after all) I would have to use the regular purple darkness effect but I'm not sure if this would look right. Another option would be giving him the regular Getsuga Tenshou, I would need suggestions on GFX for that one too.

Also I burned my right arm with boiled water at work today so typing is kinda tedious right now. Progress is slowed somewhat but I promise to have a beta with the changed A moves up by the end of the week.

UMOP
    Expert Kitten

I accidently the whole status message

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: September 01, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »

You could always use effect 6, it's a nice wave slash looking thing, at least as a base to fit other gfx around.

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: September 01, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »

lol graphic 17 might work

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2009, 01:17:00 PM »

Yeah I have that as USmash for another Ike moveset hack but for Ichigo I wanted something like a vertical sword swing going straight up. I can't find any fitting animations, though =/
    For a vertical sword swing, I suggest the Final Smash Starting attack. It's the closer you'll get, I think.

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: September 02, 2009, 10:01:27 PM »

why not his up-smash

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »

It isn't a move that looks like you're trying to lift people with it. It doesn't "go straight up" like what he wants, but backwards.

And, BTW, asking an idea to replace the U-Smash, when the U-Smash is already what you searched for would have been pretty idiotic, wouldn't it ? Tongue

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

dRage
    Global Moderator

« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2009, 04:25:27 PM »

For a vertical sword swing, I suggest the Final Smash Starting attack. It's the closer you'll get, I think.

I've been using this for UTilt already.

Meh I'll probably have to think of something else for USmash (the only animation I could find was the beginning of his dash attack but he doesn't raise the sword high enough)

Small Update: Aerials, except for Uair which I'm still clueless about, are done. UTilt and Fsmash are finished as well. What remains now is USmash, DSmash, Uair and dash attack. I have an idea for the last one but it's probably not going to be in the first public build.

I think I'll leave USmash and Uair alone until I come up with something for them but I'm trying to get the first beta of Flash Step for the public release.

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #131 on: September 03, 2009, 04:56:31 PM »

downB should have the animiation of his down taunt (throws sword into ground) and people around him (maybe 1 or 2 people's length) get hit by his spiritual pressure. and if you still need suggestions for gfx you should use that gfx that kirbys246 used for Avatar Ness's fair attack, then somehow make it cresent shape, and somehow make it a glowing light, almost like beam sword light

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: September 03, 2009, 06:41:57 PM »

i meant the u-smash animation not replace it

flyinglinx64
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: September 13, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »

Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance
    I have an idea for his down-b if possible:
    hollow mask. he puts it on and his attacks are temporarily stronger and faster.

and I have an idea for his up-b
    I havent thought of a name for it but
    he goes into the air for a second or two then rushes down in a black explosion kind of like his final smash

theese are just a few suggestions. and also getting the texture for putting on the mask might be hard but try it if you can

and also when will the download be up????

dRage
    Global Moderator

« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2009, 03:48:59 PM »

I'm actually working on the moveset again since saturday night.

Sorry about the lack of updates, been terribly busy with work last week. Anyway I've got Flash Step and Getsuga Tenshou working. The later is giving me some trouble but I'm assuming it's in some way related to the subactions so switching them might do the trick. I'm working on nerfing some stuff right now (reducing range, hitbox size of uncharged B/giving some moves more endlag/making Flash Step more punishable)

I can't make him put up his hollow mask, the final smash texture has only his eyes. And quite frankly I don't think that he needs any type of power up move right now.

Anyway if everything goes well I should have a first public release later tonight.

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
    Print
    Jump to: