Essential PSA Information

Started by Segab, August 04, 2009, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll give you an example:

Synchronous Timer: frames = 1
Set Loop infinite:
     Offensive Collision 1 (blah blah)
     Synchronous Timer: frames = 1
     Offensive Collision 2 (blah blah)
     Loop Rest
Execute Loop
Asynchronous Timer: frames = 120
Allow Interrupt

this would loop the two Offensive Collisions back and forth, and allow you to stop the loop after about 2 seconds.
This is an example that would work in SubAction, but probably not in Specials because of the Offensive Collisions. But loops look like this most of the time.


you can't slow down animations yet, since we can't edit animations.

I think it should actually be for like 4 seconds, since apparently the Wii rends 30fps. Just saying ^_^
If you never take a chance, what chance do you have?


O_o really? Sweet.

Good to know Segab!

(Btw, do you have the update for it?)
If you never take a chance, what chance do you have?

tomorrow. didn't have time today. but let's keep it to PMs.

and yeah it's good to know, I will add it to the SubAction infos next to Timers.

Yessssssssss, Thanks again. Keep it coming with all this PSA info, Segab XD.
I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
pick Captain Falcon?

Tomarrow you should make a step by step video to show how to make these for people who are confused by numbers and stuff.

:af2:

Quote from: Segab on August 10, 2009, 04:50:15 AM
tomorrow. didn't have time today. but let's keep it to PMs.

and yeah it's good to know, I will add it to the SubAction infos next to Timers.

K, my bad.

Yeah, definitely good idea. That should help with setting up the timing between chained attacks and such.
If you never take a chance, what chance do you have?

Quote from: OizenX on August 10, 2009, 05:06:39 AM
Tomarrow you should make a step by step video to show how to make these for people who are confused by numbers and stuff.

:af2:
I'm still confused with numbers because of PSA 0.2
but yeah I'll make a video one day.

Yeah. Even though the numbers are a bit cleaned up, now we have to get used to the cleaned up numbers and their distances...
If you never take a chance, what chance do you have?

Quote from: Segab on August 10, 2009, 05:21:51 PM
Quote from: OizenX on August 10, 2009, 05:06:39 AM
Tomarrow you should make a step by step video to show how to make these for people who are confused by numbers and stuff.

:af2:
I'm still confused with numbers because of PSA 0.2
but yeah I'll make a video one day.

I pray that day is soon, Im too lazy to learn this stuff.
:(

Its hard. =[
I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
pick Captain Falcon?

I've been doing some Grahpics research, and this is what I've found so far!

80 Glass Shatter
81 Big Electric Blast
82 Small White flashing circle within Big Red flashing circle
83 Permanent Sparkles
84 Permanent (Really Bright) White Ball of Energy
85 Small Red Lightning
86 Cloud of Dust
87 Green Ball of Energy

Note, there's nothing after 87 apparently.
If you never take a chance, what chance do you have?

Would it be possible to remove Mario's FLUDD and bring back Mario Tornado? That's the only thing I really wanna see.

Quote from: nub on August 10, 2009, 11:47:30 PM
Would it be possible to remove Mario's FLUDD and bring back Mario Tornado? That's the only thing I really wanna see.

It has been done already: HERE
If you never take a chance, what chance do you have?