Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: STGDXSHRINE doublebigger  (Read 1469 times)
Falcoxxx
Expert Kitten

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: July 10, 2010, 10:19:17 AM »

Hey guys, i'm a really noob in things like BrawlBox
    and my english is bad too.

So i want the Stage Tempel from Melee bigger, 2x!
    Can someone make this and load it up pls?

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 11:34:28 AM »

no, download brawlbox, find the brawl file directory, go to stages>melee download STGDXTEMPLE.PAC and open it in brawlbox.  Find the model of the entire stage, preview, go to scale, change all to 2.  Just to make sure it changes, right click the bres that holds the entire stage model, hit new>Character animation. right click the new animation add new bone sequence, rename it to the first bone in the stage model.  Go back and preview the model. expand the menu on the right, click the new animation you made, then change the scale to 2 again.  Don't be so lazy, this is the most easy hack ever.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 11:35:17 AM »

but what about collisions >.>
    Plus Camera and death boundery

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 11:51:53 AM »

collisions should be attached to the model and also become larger, but you're right about the death and camera boundary, but if he can do what I told him to and send it to me I will do that.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 11:57:23 AM »

oh ok

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: