I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

I have a vertex ready for release tomorrow.

It's a vertex on a character I didn't explore yet.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


interesting...
i wonder who it will be...
is it more bleach?? :happy:

Quote from: jokekid on May 10, 2011, 06:30:11 PM
interesting...
i wonder who it will be...
is it more bleach?? :happy:

I wish I could tell ya it's more Bleach...


EDIT: Now I can! It's Bleach :af:
Released!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! [/announcer call]

those 2 are really epic, i'll see if i can make room for at least one of them ^^

Thanks ^^

I think they came out very well :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


yes they did, and using real ichigo eyes makes it look so super awesome!
just one question, does he have expressions, or is he expresionles?

No, he has a lot of expressions :D

Eyes have 4 positions and mouth has 9 IIRC
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


great ^^
i often dont give him expressions, but its nice to see him suffer and laugh and look with his weird faces... xD

That chibi ichigo is great; much better than the one made over Ness a while back. Congrats. How much longer do you think you are going to take on your original stage?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

It really depends more on my teachers than on me ;(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


God I know how that is... Finals are coming in exactly 2 weeks for me, which means it really is crunch time right now. -.-


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Damn that ichigo is sexy :D

That's prblly my favorite vertex by you, the texture is great and so is the model.

Also on an unrelated note your avi made me watch panty and stocking :P
dat transformation sequence.

May 12, 2011, 01:12:52 PM #823 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:14:25 PM by br3compactor
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 12, 2011, 12:07:56 PM
Damn that ichigo is sexy :D

That's prblly my favorite vertex by you, the texture is great and so is the model.

Also on an unrelated note your avi made me watch panty and stocking :P
dat transformation sequence.

:af:

10chars
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I love that red haired ichigo :af:
Gee i wonder why XD