I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124


This Thread is a central place where I'll post and discuss my hacks, show projects and the progress on them.
Usually I'd rather keep my projects in secret for surprise, but I guess some feedback is always good  :)
Keep in mind that all stages I plan on making are gonna be 3D, and that my only 2D stage is Meta Mine and, partially, Loituma.

(The projects started before creating this thread and still in progress will still be kept secret until release) ;)

:: WARNINGS ::

- I dont take requests, but I take suggestions.
- I can work on collabs, depending on what it is.

==================================

Current Works In Progress

- None, or none you can see...

==================================

Stage plans for the future

-  City Escape

-  Clock Town


==================================

Vertex Characters plans for the future

-  Imports, plz

==================================

Completed Projects

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


July 12, 2010, 01:14:04 AM #1 Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:41:19 PM by br3compactor
I also have a Brstm pack I didn't upload to Brawl Vault, but I might do it if anyone wants. It contains 64 songs I made myself. All of them loop: some nicely, most flawlessly.

- Wilderness (Golden Axe theme) by Megadriver
- Hand of Blood by Bullet for My Valentine (from NFSMW)
- Bomberman 5 "1-1"
- Chrono Trigger Main Theme Orchestrated (from a FLAC! )
- Biggest Dreamer (Digimon Tamers opening)
- Brave Heart (Digimon Adventure's digivolution theme)
- Fire (Digimon Frontier opening)
- Hirari (Digimon Savers opening)
- Target (Digimon 02 opening)
- Without a Fight (One of the 2 last songs from Elite Beat Agents)
- Just Dance by Lady Gaga
- Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
- Solaris Phase 2 - Boss theme (basically epic His World version)
- "The Raising Fighting Spirit" from Naruto
- Pelagic 2/Pelagic 2 X from Perfect Dark  NOW ON THE VAULT!
- Mezase Pokemon Masutaa! (Pokemon's first Japanese Opening)
- Pushing me Away by Linkin Park
- Sign ( a recent Naruto Shippuuden opening) by Flow
- Spokesman (from THPS4)
- Treachery (EPIC) from Bleach OST  NOW ON THE VAULT!
- With Me (from Sonic & Black Knight) by Crush 40 NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- 'X" by X-Japan (My Final Destination theme)
- Invasion (EPIC) from Bleach OST too  NOW ON THE VAULT!
- Un-Gravitify by Crush 40 NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- Seven Rings in Hand by Crush 40 NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- Decontrol by Drist (from Guitar Hero)
- Pokemon Battle Theme from Red/Blue/Yellow
- Vermillion's theme from Pokemon
- Flight of your life by nubbinownz
- T.N.T. by ACDC (from THPS4)
- Blinded in chains by Avenged Sevenfold (from NFSMW)
- Alex Kidd in the Miracle World Main Theme NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- Better of Alone by Alice Deejay
- Supersonic by Bad Religion (fits Sonic!... duh) NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- 19-2000 by Gorillaz
- Vampire Killer from Castlevania
- Cha-la Head Cha-la (from Dragon Ball Z)
- Change (new Bleach opening)
- Clock Town Metal mix (from Zelda: Majora's Mask)
- Scars of Time (Main theme from Chrono Cross)
- One More Time by Daft Punk
- Deku Palace Metal (from Zelda: Majora's Mask)
- Fastest Thing Alive (Theme from Sonic SatAM)
- Frog's Theme by Megadriver
- Guardia Castle Theme from Chrono Trigger
- Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger by Daft Punk
- The Hell Song by Sum 41
- Jumpin' Jack Flash (Elite Beat Agents version - The last song)
- Top Gear (New York Theme) by The Kira Justice NOW ON THE VAULT (STAGE + SONG)!
- Kokiri Forest theme on Guitar (from Ocarina of Time)
- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Theme
- Naruto Battle theme
- Naruto Main Theme
- Radical Faith from Dance Dance Revolution
- Team Rocket Metal Medley
- Shooting Star from Dance Dance Revolution
- Slash! (the digivolution theme from Digimon Tamers)
- Snow Fairy (Fairy Tail opening)
- Song of Time on Guitar (from Ocarina of Time)
- Space Jam main theme
- Staying Alive (from Saturday Night Fever)
- Eye of The Tiger (from Rocky)
- "Unreal Superhero" Original version
- We Gotta Power (from Dragon Ball Z)

Also these 2 stages (but I don't plan on uploading them to the vault yet):

- Viper Manor (Chrono Cross)
- Pokemon Puzzle League





Both stages are retextures for the Stage Builder created stages.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Reserving a post for later.

Sorry for the multiple posting.
I wanted to keep things well organized.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'm looking forward to Clock Town and all the Bleach stages. And the secret character, of course :D

July 12, 2010, 10:18:06 PM #4 Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 10:46:49 PM by br3compactor
I hope you like 'em when they're out! :)

Just finished the secret character! ^^

I had some trouble with vertexing and I might release it as a simple texture...

But unfortunately, not that soon. I had some SD card issues and won't be uploading anything to the vault on the next days, because I can't neither take the pics or Wii-test'em :P

P.S.: I believe I'm done with Skull Kid too.
On to the stages!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


If you'd like, I could test it for you

July 13, 2010, 02:50:49 PM #6 Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 03:13:07 PM by br3compactor
Don't worry, I'm getting a new SD card soon. Thanks anyway ^^

By the way, I'm working on stages now, updated the OP with some things.



I'm getting this stage by FortWaffle (v1) and ds22 (v2) and fixing all graphic issues making it completely perfect.
Actually, It looks a lot better already.

(in-game of course  :laugh:
The differences can't be seen in this pic. A video would be needed.)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Can you help me with ZSS? Any time I change ANYTHING in PSA (damage flags etc) it freezes when I quick-select her (holding down shield when u select samus til the match starts). I can manage the A AA and 4A fine, but anything else I just get Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt....-_-;;

July 13, 2010, 03:00:48 PM #8 Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 02:42:25 AM by br3compactor
I don't think this is the right place for this... also, I have no experience with PSA since I only play the with vBrawl movesets.

----

Back on topic, I did upload a new BRSTM to the vault, "Treachery" from Bleach.
A "One Winged Angel"-like epic song.

Hear it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/v/oQVHn1zipC8

Get it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9343&DiplayName=Treachery

The Samba De Amigo stage is also up already!  :happy:



Get it at the Vault!

Working on Soukyoku Hill now.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hueco Mundo? The world inside Ichigo? Clock Town? Those would be AMAZING! I hope you do finish those. I also hope it doesn't take forever.

I do think so too ^^

Quanno has been working on Hueco Mundo already, and I'm trying to help him with it.
Besides, I'm also working on Soukyoku Hill.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I noticed, and it's coming along nicely.
I don't really know what's in the realm of possibility but I think it would be cool to do something like have some Meno's in the background, or the spirit of the Soukyoku flying around.

July 20, 2010, 03:40:46 PM #12 Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 03:43:10 PM by br3compactor
Hmm... I haven't thought of that...

But I don't intend on placing Menos near the Soukyoku Hill. I intend to make it closer to how it looked on Ichigo vs. Byakuya. Even though I was unable to make a broken wood for the execution altar (or whatever) xD.

BTW, I'm taking some rest from hacking, I was kinda working too much '^^
Also, I'm waiting my new SD card I bought. I use a 1GB at the moment and it's full.
But I'll probably be back on hacking ASAP.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Helping me? I actually rudely gave you the task to finish it  ;D

Anyway, The hueco mundo i was working on didn't want to work like i wanted it to work.
As of right now, i'm on vacation in France for 2 weeks, so i will resume work after that ;)


On your Terra Tower (Aqua Blue) CSS, I added some things to the CSS, and now it looks messed up. Am I able to add things to the CSS?