I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

October 02, 2010, 12:40:15 PM #225 Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 12:45:20 PM by br3compactor
I'm working on the ?????? stage at the moment. I would say it's about 90%, but resizing is needed and resizing is a extremely slow & boring process.

Also, I have some stage projects I never mentioned here. But I might keep them for myself untill 100% done. Otherwise people might be bothering me a lot until I finish 'em. lol

Also, I'm running out of stage slots. Since I'm a stage hacker that's very bad.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


how about Hanenbow. That stage is crap.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


October 02, 2010, 06:42:38 PM #227 Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 06:45:08 PM by br3compactor
I used a code to turn hanenbow into WIFI TRAINING and used a .rel to put a stage there (my Loituma stage). That way it can have a song (one song, but that's all it needs).

When I mean no slots, I'm serious.

By the way, I decided to quit Brawl Minus and use both SD cards to play vBrawl, that way I can double the number of slots.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


October 04, 2010, 10:39:33 PM #228 Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 11:16:02 PM by br3compactor
UPDATE!!!
LAS VEGAS, 3 LAPS

OH MY GAWD!! TOP GEAR!!! [?]







SNES Top Gear's (A.K.A. Top Racer) first race.
Comes with 2 epic guitar Top Gear brstm's.

You fight over a woody floating platform above the highway.

It's compatible with Final Destination AND Wi-Fi Waiting Room without .rel.

Sorry if it looks a little pixelated in some points. It's because the pics were taken from BrawlBox. I assure you it looks alright in-game.


Download Link:


:link:

For those checking my thread all the way, you guys could see I had two stages named as ?????? since it was started.

Both this and Alex Kidd were my first projects started as a stage hacker (well, I released Loituma before, but it was just a retexture of Mewtwo2000's What is Love stage, not a hack by myself). But they just got forgotten between many other ideas. Finally releasing them.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



does this go over big blue or whatever the F zero stage is in brawl? :s


Hehee only one more stage to go before clocktown >D

October 05, 2010, 01:32:46 AM #233 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:15:03 AM by br3compactor
:af:

By the way...

I'm giving it a try to the advanced vertex hacking. The old method is very limited and slow. I'll just adapt some stuff, customize some chars. But I'll stick to stage hacking.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 05, 2010, 01:32:46 AM
:af:

By the way...

I'm giving it a try to the advanced vertex hacking. The old method is very limited and slow. I'll just adapt some stuff, customize some chars. But I'll stick to stage hacking.

Hey! I just had an epic idea! about the clocktown stage. What if you had one where you fought in different areas of clocktown ala Delfino Plasa(There are five places in clocktown big enough to brawl in, and delfino also has five stage transitions soooo) and one where it was just the south clocktown and the middle tower/background changed over the three days etc. Eventually going to the doomsday thing.

I'm pretty sure the second one would work well for a final destination replacement.
Some ideas for the delfino one.

North Clock Town: could probably be just the whole area as a somewhat 3D battleground, fairly simple design with no animations.
East Clock Town: Three battlefield ish platforms in the main area with those two freaky dancing girls performing for you while you fight xD Or it could be in the sword dojo with those logs randomly popping up in various places. the logs would be breakable of course.
South clock town: A four platform stage, Im pretty sure you have an idea for this already.
West Clock Town: not sure, maybe you can come up with something XP
Spring Area(where Kifi lives): A stage above the small streem and you're facing the dude playin his little box...thing during the fight at night and during the day kifi occationally comes out to check the mail and talks to the postman xD


I think I got the east and west clocktown areas mixed up, which is why I didnt post an idea for the other one XD


Well, t sounds like an awesome idea but it seems too complicated. All I want is to have at least the area were the clock tower is :af:

@NaruZeldaMaster I'd be happy if someone were to make an animation so Link does that dance from MM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3QYSoBx1ts
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


That animation would be quite hard to do, and really long :P


Quote from: Quanno on October 05, 2010, 04:39:44 PM
That animation would be quite hard to do, and really long :P

What about using the 'video as background' method that some people use for final destination and just have the stage over a battlefield ish area? (no trees and [censored] of course)
The same goes for the other three places except for the dojo.