I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124


Quote from: jokekid on August 28, 2011, 04:48:44 PM
does that mean u could maybe try to fix my hollow??

Maaaaaybe r)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 28, 2011, 06:19:21 PM
Maaaaaybe r)

That's totally a yes and you know it br3 >.>

Also here's a link to those evangelion models if you wanted them.
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/evangelionjo/index.html

It's not every model from the game but Eva unit 1 and shinji are there...

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 28, 2011, 08:04:55 PM
That's totally a yes and you know it br3 >.>

Also here's a link to those evangelion models if you wanted them.
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/evangelionjo/index.html

It's not every model from the game but Eva unit 1 and shinji are there...

Great! I'm downloading it just now to take a look.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Vaguely-kinda-sorta-not-really related but has anybody seen the Eva Sound impact game? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-08-25/eva/sound-impact-game-demo-posted-as-japanese-ios-app

Looks odd. I have no idea how i would play it. It is Evangellion, but an abstract music rhythm game. wat?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 28, 2011, 10:04:53 PM
Vaguely-kinda-sorta-not-really related but has anybody seen the Eva Sound impact game? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-08-25/eva/sound-impact-game-demo-posted-as-japanese-ios-app

Looks odd. I have no idea how i would play it. It is Evangellion, but an abstract music rhythm game. wat?

Well My boi Akira Yamaoka (guy that did silent hill's music) is doing a few songs for it so I may have to get it <.<
The gameplay how they are saying it reminds me of the final fantasy rythmn game that square is making for the 3ds.
It's also being made by suda51 so there's more win there.

I have everything kinda set to start a new vertex, just gonna do some research first to make sure it will look as good as possible.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 31, 2011, 03:46:47 PM
I have everything kinda set to start a new vertex, just gonna do some research first to make sure it will look as good as possible.

:af2:

I'm Excited. Can't wait to see what you make.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

New poll. It won't last long! Maybe not even 3 hours, so... VOTE!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



This guy.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Serge all the way <.<
I'm assuming he'd be on pit due to similar weapon?

Peach. Without umbrella glitches and such  :vyse:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 01, 2011, 05:22:06 PM
Serge all the way <.<
I'm assuming he'd be on pit due to similar weapon?

And final smash, yep.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 01, 2011, 05:25:46 PM
Peach. Without umbrella glitches and such  :vyse:

Are there hacks with umbrella glitches? lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I mean those that when spawning have a floating item because some bone edits. I definitely hate those >_<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial