I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: Bee Are Three on October 19, 2011, 10:18:11 PM
Kenshiro can say what he wants, but I am not already dead!!




hah we still have to fix the textures for it mate =P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Are you going to keep doing Vertexes now that the importer is out? I mean most people just want to play as the characters and deal with he fact they have to vertex a character to do that. There may be some without models though. You could import stuff. Also looking forward to City Escape.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I am also looking forward to city escape great level in sonic adventure 2 battle
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others


As some might have seen already, after God knows how long, a new hack was released!...

Well, in a sense, not exactly new! It is a revamp of an old hack!




Once CBliss came out, I decided I wanted to re-do my CSS from scratch, and make it not only better, but also compatible with CBliss.

So here you go! It is a lot better looking than before!

The needed codes for the CSS and SSS are included.


Download link: :link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


only thing i woudl say is that the center row, with random, is odd. since random is stretched out, it pushes teh icons out. looks odd to me.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 20, 2013, 01:55:59 PM
only thing i woudl say is that the center row, with random, is odd. since random is stretched out, it pushes teh icons out. looks odd to me.

Personally, I think Random needs a little standing out. That's why I put it in the center piece with a bigger button. But maybe it's just me.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


after using it for awhile i see. it acts also liek a devider balancing out sides. im used to it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love how the portrait boxes are at an angle. More CSS' should do that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol Love that Bleach picture at the end there.

Could you upload Solaris Phase 2 and The Hell Song if you still have them? Also looking forward to City Escape. Wondering how you'll make that stage in the future.

Quote from: shadowofchaos27 on September 01, 2013, 06:44:12 PM
lol Love that Bleach picture at the end there.

Could you upload Solaris Phase 2 and The Hell Song if you still have them? Also looking forward to City Escape. Wondering how you'll make that stage in the future.

City Escape is being made, Solaris Phase 2 is probably within the download for Perfect Chaos.  ;D
I'll take a look to see if I can find it on my PC, and I'll upload it for you if I can find it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Rainy Perfect Chaos v2 is back up! Check it out if you haven't already! :vyse:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


seeing the title got me quiet intrigued at what you're working on...

Quote from: FitRicky01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 04:35:17 AM
Rainy Perfect Chaos v2 is back up! Check it out if you haven't already! :vyse:
This is still one of my favorite stages. Pair this with the Sonic Generations version of the boss fight. [censored]'s intense.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]