Flare Ike(Version 0.5)

Started by Korby, August 05, 2009, 05:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 05, 2009, 05:01:57 PM Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:37:14 PM by Korby
Hi, this is where I'll be posting my attack hack, Flare Ike. He's only in his super early version though.
No pics yet, all that's changed so far is his Counter strike(No pun intended. *facepalm*) was changed to his B move.
I'll put up the download link if people want it. Download!


You want it? Kay, lemme get the download link. I'll edit the first post with it in a minute.

Oooo. I hope you do more. Can't wait to see it.
I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
pick Captain Falcon?

Just so you guys know what I'm planning, here's what I'm planning.
B: Knockup part of Final Smash(Probably will cause some bugs at first..)
Up B ground: Uthrow combined with a fiery aether.
Up B air: Normal aether.
Down B: You already know.
I'll probably have to balance this somehow.

Okay, I kinda need some advice here. When I tested his B attack, after it, he just went into the T-Stance, and had a second sword(The one used in the final smash.) How would I prevent these two things from happening?

You'll have to remove some lines.

Right, thanks. I'll try that, then post again saying how far it put me forward, or how far it put me back.

I....I think I broke Ike. When he uses his B, he launches his sword into the air after hitting the opponent, then he goes into T-Stance and instead of having another sword in his hand, it floats at his feet...Allow interrupt doesn't work for things like this XD I'm going to try a Goto thing.

You're taking on quite a challenge.  I hope everything goes well :af:

Thanks for the support. The "Goto" didn't work  :oshi: so I have to fix it some other way  *facepalm*

Okay, I updated the link. It has the flawed B attack, but I'm still putting it up.

You could try and use the version where Ike misses with the his FS and try adding a hitbox to that. Just a suggestion, I've got no clue how this works since SA won't work for me.

actually I think it's just that you cant use FS with any moveset hack.....that's why I turn off FS when I'm PMario....

Quote from: sora899 on August 05, 2009, 09:57:23 PM
actually I think it's just that you cant use FS with any moveset hack.....that's why I turn off FS when I'm PMario....
FSs work when you're using SA, but PMario's doesn't work.  I'm gonna try to fix his FS and do something different with it.  Can someone tell me how to edit hitboxes without freezing?