Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22
Author Topic: Fireking220's vertex showcase (Update, School Related)  (Read 100892 times)
ShadowSnake
Venomous Hacker
Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #210 on: September 21, 2010, 09:08:39 PM »

narutos finally finshed, nice job. Wink Whos next buddy?

Why Krystal of course, Furry fans rejoice!! xD

SWEET! for a second i thought we wud never have her in brawl, no one ever tried to vertex her, cant wait to see previews. Grin

I know, for once a non-brawl character I could possibly psa if Fireking would make the animations xD that'd be awesome :3

maybe, if I'm in an animating sort of mood by the time krystal is finished

I think her mele attacks would be mostly staff swings, though that would require bones? :s I'm guessing you could maybe incorperate most of Roy's Marth's sword movements, and maybe some of ikes, then have the bones from Links sword attatched to the staff?

That is, if you decided to animate it lol. I mean it couldn't be that hard, well, pretty tedious, but not hard :3
    Hehe you should do alternate bust sizes like Lookit'slink's zelda hacks xD or not lol

I was gonna try to see if I could replace Fox's gun with Ike's sword so I could easily create the staff. Better to work with 3 polygons as opposed to 9 polygons (thats how many parts fox's gun is) lol
    she'll even have the staff!? cool, all u need is the ripped textures, i might help u there. (i mean staffs textures, i already gave u Krystals)

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2010, 09:24:41 PM »

SWEET! for a second i thought we wud never have her in brawl, no one ever tried to vertex her, cant wait to see previews. Grin

I know, for once a non-brawl character I could possibly psa if Fireking would make the animations xD that'd be awesome :3

I think her mele attacks would be mostly staff swings, though that would require bones? :s I'm guessing you could maybe incorperate most of Roy's Marth's sword movements, and maybe some of ikes, then have the bones from Links sword attatched to the staff?

That is, if you decided to animate it lol. I mean it couldn't be that hard, well, pretty tedious, but not hard :3
    Hehe you should do alternate bust sizes like Lookit'slink's zelda hacks xD or not lol

I was gonna try to see if I could replace Fox's gun with Ike's sword so I could easily create the staff. Better to work with 3 polygons as opposed to 9 polygons (thats how many parts fox's gun is) lol
    she'll even have the staff!? cool, all u need is the ripped textures, i might help u there. (i mean staffs textures, i already gave u Krystals)

well of course she'll have her staff haha she isn't krystal without it anyway Cheesy

If you could send me the staff textures that would be fantastic

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #212 on: September 21, 2010, 09:30:15 PM »

well of course she'll have her staff haha she isn't krystal without it anyway Cheesy

If you could send me the staff textures that would be fantastic

kk, i'll send once i find them on my messy harddrive. Cheesy

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #213 on: September 22, 2010, 01:56:59 AM »

Ok guys expect Krystal to be started on sunday, I'm sorry for the delay on her but that "requiremet" I said before is now met. I came up with 2 more ideas but I wont say what they are yet but I'll give u a hint.

I just saw this. Good to hear man Wink

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #214 on: September 22, 2010, 09:33:26 AM »

I'm so happy I feel like spamming something completely unrelated to show my feelings...but what to spam....OH I KNOW, you can havvvveeeeeee...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g</a>

*does the big gay dance with DeDeDe*
    XD

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #215 on: September 22, 2010, 10:28:08 AM »

I'm so happy I feel like spamming something completely unrelated to show my feelings...but what to spam....OH I KNOW, you can havvvveeeeeee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g
    *does the big gay dance with DeDeDe*
    XD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! xD

on a side note, I got Ike's sword to replace Fox's blaster so makeing the staff should be pretty easy now. I looked at krystal's staff last night and the staff I had in my mind was much more complicated lol.

I'll post a preview once the staff is done. My only worry is how it will animate and how it will be animated since its an article
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 10:29:01 AM by fireking220 » Logged

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #216 on: September 22, 2010, 11:00:46 AM »

Hahaha that music video clasifies as a horror flick xD

Cool, you could just make a bunch of seperate animations for the staff and animations for the person using it? XP

I'm TOTALLY downloading krystal lol if you manage to get custom animations done sign me up for the psa work :3 hehe next up

Slippy over olimar xD

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #217 on: September 22, 2010, 11:12:41 AM »

Slippy would probably get shot down b4 I make him haha

The reason I'm hesitent is because usually articles are animated inside the FitFoxXX.pcs or FitFoxXX.pac file not the FitFoxMotionEtc.pac file. I might be able to animate the staff through the FitFoxMotionEtc.pac file but idk yet. I dont have acess to my laptop right nop.

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #218 on: September 22, 2010, 11:24:23 AM »

The reason I'm hesitent is because usually articles are animated inside the FitFoxXX.pcs or FitFoxXX.pac file not the FitFoxMotionEtc.pac file. I might be able to animate the staff through the FitFoxMotionEtc.pac file but idk yet. I dont have acess to my laptop right nop.

lol yeah, he probably would xD what about a raichu girl over ZSS XD

http://akuoreo.deviantart.com/art/Thunder-Stone-p3-148336370

Hehe it's actualy kinda cool rather than sexy :3 besides the fact that the girl in this pic used to be a boy XD

Why not just erase the staff as an artical completely and make it into polygons like links sheild and sword? That way you could take it out/put it in animations easilly?

I mean the only artical link has are his boomerang, bow, and arrow right?
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 11:25:17 AM by NaruZeldaMaster » Logged

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #219 on: September 22, 2010, 11:35:49 AM »

The animations for the article actually don't matter at all. It strictly follows his RHaveN bone.

The gun stays in the hand and only consist of the gun opening, the barrel spinning for the shot, and the gun closing.

It wouldn't change anything and if the frame length doesn't change you can give it different animations for the staff.

An example would be making the shooting animation (AnimationData[1]) a staff spin.

For a PSA, it's entirely possible to give it more animations as well.
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 11:40:05 AM by dingoberriz » Logged

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #220 on: September 22, 2010, 02:34:44 PM »

The animations for the article actually don't matter at all. It strictly follows his RHaveN bone.

The gun stays in the hand and only consist of the gun opening, the barrel spinning for the shot, and the gun closing.

It wouldn't change anything and if the frame length doesn't change you can give it different animations for the staff.

An example would be making the shooting animation (AnimationData[1]) a staff spin.

For a PSA, it's entirely possible to give it more animations as well.

ok thanks dingo for that

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #221 on: September 22, 2010, 09:12:35 PM »

i PMd u the ripped textures, hopefully they help.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #222 on: September 22, 2010, 09:16:50 PM »

thx for the textures

Also Naruto is the 5th most popular hack downloaded in one day (with 78 downloads per day) It's only at 78 downloads though lol but its my first time one of my hacks appeared anywhere on the brawlvault front page. Cheesy

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #223 on: September 22, 2010, 09:18:29 PM »

thx for the textures

Also Naruto is the 5th most popular hack downloaded in one day (with 78 downloads per day) It's only at 78 downloads though lol but its my first time one of my hacks appeared anywhere on the brawlvault front page. Cheesy

lol i only had a few, sephiroth, master chief, and crystal king.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #224 on: September 22, 2010, 09:20:38 PM »

I'm about 30% finished with my sweet ass Fox PSA :3 If I finished it and showed you what it is via youtube video would us make me a texture/model for him? Cheesy

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22
    Print
    Jump to: